Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Shut Mouths, Showed He's Better Than GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translation:

' the amount of money clenelo makes me is going to pay for my new yacht full of rentboys, so i will say whatever it takes to be on his good side'

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Canelo will never lose again. He was elevated to this cash cow position on purpose. Now, they will cherry pick opponents with no chance, or boxers under circumstances where they have no chance, until Canelo gets old. Then once Canelo gets to be GGG's age, instead of facing the next prime Canelo at age 28 when the real Canelo is 36, his team will say "Canelo is old, he has accomplished so much, he should just be allowed to fight for money now, not damage his body against young killers," the same exact thing they said about Martinez, Cotto, Froch and so on when GGG was in his prime and trying to fight the best and get the torch passed.

GGG was ducked when he was young, then had to fight the best only once he was old. Fighters like Canelo DO the ducking when they are young and only fight top opponents once they are old, and then once he is old, he will retire or cherry pick even worse.

The boxing establishment did not stall GGG's career for years, then rob him twice, just to have Canelo lose, lol. That is not the plan. I mean maybe if they can transfer his star power to someone they like even more, like an Errol Spence, they will rob Canelo, but besides that, it will never happen.
      Idiots listen to a writer like this ^ and repeat the dumb shet this writer says like a bunch of robots. Matter of fact Triple L fights like a robot....LMMFAO!

This writer is mad that Nelo beat Triple L twice then talks about corruption but points at the wrong people. He doesn't bring up the fact that Triple L fought 36 bums in a row then fights Jacobs (a good fighter) to set up the Nelo fight but only to lose while getting the decision so that they can make the more lucrative fight with Nelo fighting Triple L just like they did Felix Sturm when he fought Oscar de la hoya, they gave it to Oscar so they can make the Hopkins fight. At this time that Triple L loses to Jacobs is where the WHOLE "getting old" EXCUSE manifested.

Triple L was being ducked by C- level fighters for one year....LMMFAO! Now that the division is getting talent Triple L wants NOTHING to do with them. Someone tell Triple L to fight Jermall Charlo & if he doesn't want to then he should retire & just go away with his fake corrupt fan base.

WHO is this no boxing logic's boss?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        when the next cash cow arrives within the next ten years.. they'll match him up with canelo so canelo can lose to him to elevate his name..depending on the cashcow weight class though
        Right just like when Nelo fought T.B.E. F.O.H.

Comment

• Originally Posted by redmyth79
          LMFAO ok!! If you believe that shows your boxing IQ. And Canelo clearly did not lose any fight with GGG. I'm a fan of both but had it been Floyd instead of Canelo in the 1st fight nobody would of had a issue with him winning the fight by a couple rounds.
          1st fight Canelo won rounds 1-3 and 10-12 without question which at worse was a draw but he also took away a couple other rounds in between as GGG did not have effective aggression and missed badly. Canelo was asked to stay in the pocket and fight in the 2nd and he backed GGG up from the opening bell. GGG lost at any cost. Also Canelo test was shown to be way to week for any profits to be made that your saying he was using. He has been enrolled in Vada sense 2011 with well over 150 clean test year round so get your facts correct. You reading into the hype to much as that was almost as much a marketing strategy as anything else.

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Bunch of crap TBH I barely read sorry.

Starting with because a guy had 150 clean test, a failed one is not that bad ROFL talking about boxing/sport IQ...
          Yeah don't read the facts cuz you would be the 1st Triple L fan to do so....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Suliaman isn't supposed to "support" any fighter. The fact that he did destroys the credibility of the WBC. His first job as CEO is to protect the brand of his organization, not to be a cheerleader for any particular boxer. His stupid remarks shed no glory on Canelo and reflect badly on all Mexicans. This guy is a joke.
            You ARE a Triple L fan....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
              It’s not about who won the problem is this dude showing bias with his nationalism. When he’s suppose to be non bias.
              Shut the HΘeup! When Sulaiman gave the belt and was praising GGG, you were not saying the same thing. On the contrary everything was fine back then. You guys can't have it both ways, if he praises one is only fair he praise the other. Unlike your bias Åss
              Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 10-16-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                I don't think he can be banned from boxing, but the WBC board should fire him by the end of the week.
                Nah, what SHOULD happen by the end of the week is Triple L agreeing to fight Jermall Charlo in 2019.

Comment

• Mighht as well say Bradley showed he was better than PAC? Nelo was gifted decision. So was bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    I had Canelo win the first fight and the second was a no brainer for Canelo. But that doesn't mean ggg sucks. The first two fights were good by both men and I think ggg deserves a third fight.
                    Nelo beat him TWICE & Triple L is just Wwwaaaayyyy overrated. Triple L should fight Jermall just to get some respect....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Canelo is always first to raise the Mexican flag after a victory and yell Viva Mexico! I am so proud he is representing the WBC once again," Sulaiman said.

The WBC is supposed to be a world wide organization. LOL...is there any doubt now that pitting Golovkin and Charlo against each other was a move to eliminate one of two threats to Canelo. Either way Canelo only has to deal with one of the two guys instead of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X