No announcement yet.

Would you sucker punch Kanye West?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    I like his old music but lately I think he’s gon a bit crazy so full frontal combat may be out of the question. Especially with a suck machine right next him. If she clasps her lips around you she will suck the soul right out of you before her sister eats you. Then you might have to fight the tranny stepfather too which is a dangerous game itself as he masters in the art of hit n run by vehicle.

I think I would have too for the sake of the country. For the sake of murica to keep our streets and our children safe. I want old Kanye back. Backpack, wire in the jaw while Jesus walks Kanye. 4eva Eva, Eva Eva Kanye.
    why is he crazy? because he called out the democrats and liberals for pigeonholing black thought getting the black vote for free?

IF kanye is just bull*****ting with all this trump support, then you shouldnt take him seriously considering he's just doing this for attention (needed for an entertainer) and trying to get good with rap/hip hop's #1 fans:

WHITE PEOPLE.

IF kanye is true with his trump love, then you shouldnt sweat it but appreciate the fact that a famous black man has a different set of opinions and the criticism of blacks being monolithic in all things is not true.

your last paragraph talking about "saving" america" "for the sake of america/democracy" tells me you fell for the liberal caucasian's fear mongering trap.

How do i know this?

You more worried about a rich and famous rapper who is married to another rich and famous celebrity, who is rubbing shoulders with an american president, instead of worrying about the streets of chicago that you put up a front of caring so much about.....

Lowest rate of unemployment for blacks, but lets worry about a millionaire rapper?

if black males listened to more larry elder and thomas sowell instead of the michael eric dysons and charlemenge the gods of the world, the black community would be in a much much better place....

that's what the black community needs......

Instead, this is what is represented in mainstream liberal press:

calling black men who stray from the democratic plantation talking point ignorant.

that's what you defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      why is he crazy? because he called out the democrats and liberals for pigeonholing black thought getting the black vote for free?

IF kanye is just bull*****ting with all this trump support, then you shouldnt take him seriously considering he's just doing this for attention (needed for an entertainer) and trying to get good with rap/hip hop's #1 fans:

WHITE PEOPLE.

IF kanye is true with his trump love, then you shouldnt sweat it but appreciate the fact that a famous black man has a different set of opinions and the criticism of blacks being monolithic in all things is not true.

your last paragraph talking about "saving" america" "for the sake of america/democracy" tells me you fell for the liberal caucasian's fear mongering trap.

How do i know this?

You more worried about a rich and famous rapper who is married to another rich and famous celebrity, who is rubbing shoulders with an american president, instead of worrying about the streets of chicago that you put up a front of caring so much about.....

Lowest rate of unemployment for blacks, but lets worry about a millionaire rapper?

if black males listened to more larry elder and thomas sowell instead of the michael eric dysons and charlemenge the gods of the world, the black community would be in a much much better place....

calling black men who stray from the democratic plantation talking point ignorant.

that's what you defend.
      Way to take a harmless post and it make fit your agenda lmao I can’t stand politics it’s all a fuuucking scam. They get paid millions to do nothing that effects us on a real level. Just another reason to divide. Congratulations you played yourself idiot. Keep getting conned by the government

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Way to take a harmless post and it make fit your agenda lmao I can’t stand politics it’s all a fuuucking scam. They get paid millions to do nothing that effects us on a real level. Just another reason to divide. Congratulations you played yourself idiot. Keep getting conned by the government
        brosephene,

YOU made a thread about kanye west, politics, and saving america, its children, and the streets BY PUNCHING KANYE WEST IN THE FACE.

YOU JUST GOT CONNED BY THE GOVERNMENT, AKA President trump, who used Kanye, who USED YOU.

the fact that this thread exists prove this.

Comment

WHITE PEOPLE.

How do i know this?

that's what you defend.
          Getting attention is not going to help Kanye's music sound less trash lol

Kanye is shot to shlt as a rapper and music producer. He needs to dedicate himself to the fashion industry if he wants to keep kim from running off to the next rich black man.

This is the type of music kanye is putting out right now.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-16-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Getting attention is not going to help Kanye's music sound less trash lol

Kanye is shot to shlt as a rapper and music producer. He needs to dedicate himself to the fashion industry if he wants to keep kim from running off to the next rich black man.

sigh....
            smdh.

i didnt say getting attention will make his music any less trashy. i said entertainers need attention. as for fashion, yea, he should stick to being a crappy rapper, he's better at that than making white ts for 100 bucks.

as for kanye and kim, they have children together and she makes good money on her own. she cant just leave him for the next rich black man. there are consequences to impregnating and marrying a rapper/nba c*m dumpster. for him and for her.

Comment

sigh....
              smdh.

i didnt say getting attention will make his music any less trashy. i said entertainers need attention. as for fashion, yea, he should stick to being a crappy rapper, he's better at that than making white ts for 100 bucks.

as for kanye and kim, they have children together and she makes good money on her own. she cant just leave him for the next rich black man. there are consequences to impregnating and marrying a rapper/nba c*m dumpster. for him and for her.
              That's one dysfunctional ass family lol.

Kim sure as shlt didn't marry kanye for his personality.

And who the **** knows why kanye married kim, that man lives in another dimension. Nobody knows.

If their kids turnout halfway normal that's an actual damn miracle.

Comment

WHITE PEOPLE.

How do i know this?

that's what you defend.
                Not a single person going to watch those videos just so ya know.....

BTW dude said not a single thing about the streets of chicago, you're literally just talking to yourself. Good talking points though... 2/2 for parroting the monolith and plantation key words.
                Last edited by Rudyo; 10-17-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

oh hell yea i'd clip that foo

then i'd clip Sterling Archer the next time he goes on another rant

Comment

I mean I already knew Sterling was a politically driven robot but dam, his posts in this thread are cringe.

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Comment

I would, not because I hate him, but because I want his woman. I wanna bone her

Comment

Working...
                      X