Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields vs Christina Hammer NOV 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until women gets the same rules in boxing as men nobody cares.

Comment

I can't wait for this.

I respect the homegirl coming from Flint, Michigan so much.

Her story is so inspiring. She literally came from nothing and is a champion now.

Christina Hammer moves pretty well for a woman her size and by far has

Comment

Not interested in watching women box.

Now Claressa in a no holds barred, warm oil wrestling match with Natasha Hastings, that's a PPV worthy pairing I'd pay to see.

I know, I'm a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Shields is about the worst sport and biggest, most disrespectful bragger of any boxer male or female I have ever seen. She tried to attack Hammer for no reason at all. She is rude and nasty with no class at all. She claims to be the best woman boxer in history and I don't think she is close to being the TBE of women's boxing. She is in love with herself and just can't stop telling everyone how great she is. I think Hammer will beat her and I hope she does. The fight is the biggest fight in women's boxing but women's boxing is not very popular. I have nothing against women's boxing and will enjoy this fight but I don't follow women's boxing. I like Hammer. She is polite and respectful to everyone and has the class Shields does not have.
          I agree with you. I find Shields to be very dislikable.

Comment

The fight will take place in Atlantic City on Showtime.

Comment

I want to see the fight! I was rooting for Shields before her classless outburst, but I am not sure I would feel the same way if she were not a woman (to be honest). I have definitely been entertained in the past by trash talking men, but she seemed to take it a bit far. This fight should reveal if Shields is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Hammer gonna smash that ghetto trash
                For sure! Lady Hammer is superior to Shields in every way. Hammer will give her a boxing lesson.

Comment

Working...
                X