Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Don't Care About Criticism For Fighting Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    Even though it would be another mismatch and predictable fight by PBC. I would still by it to support boxing.
    Tf do you mean "predictable move by pbc" Mikey pulls the strings for who he fights not haymon. Mismatch yes but if this happens it's because Mikey is his own boss & chooses his fights. Haymon/pbc doesn't have that kind of leverage over him. You should have realized that by now if you know boxing.

Comment

Ugas and Porter can't fight him or what? Spence is a bad ass but this fight doesn't even need to happen. Especially now.

Comment

Why wont mikey chase n call out loma????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Ugas and Porter can't fight him or what? Spence is a bad ass but this fight doesn't even need to happen. Especially now.
          Please dont mention Ugas. Guy has no name or marketability, and a crappy style.

Also, article mentions Mikey is a lightweight, but we know he can fight above lightweight because he proved it by winning a title at 140 this year.

I think this fight should take a backseat to a fight with Porter. However, a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. If Garcia is down to fight in January make it happen. Who knows if Porter is actually going to try and fight Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            Please dont mention Ugas. Guy has no name or marketability, and a crappy style.

Also, article mentions Mikey is a lightweight, but we know he can fight above lightweight because he proved it by winning a title at 140 this year.

I think this fight should take a backseat to a fight with Porter. However, a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. If Garcia is down to fight in January make it happen. Who knows if Porter is actually going to try and fight Spence?
            I'll mention Ugas all day if they're still bringing up Mikey. He's better than Ocampo, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              True, i have zero interest in this fight and don't even think it's a fight fans are asking for.

Comment

Tell Spence to shut up already and fight Mikey or Porter or someone with a pulse. No more ocampos.

Comment

You will get zero criticism from me . It’s time to put quagmire in a box and teach him to stop name dropping.

If Mikey fights Spence within a year I will happily donate £1000 to the Noel Anthony hospice fund. You are all welcome to donate too

Comment

No as long as you get that paycheck right ?

Why are you making up all these excuses to not fight Crawford spence ? Im starting to dislike your attitude. Seems like you dont give a **** about the fans anymore

Comment

I don’t get how anyone can defend this fight if it were to happen yet criticize both canelo and ggg for doing the same thing. They are all wrong and a joke imo

Comment

Working...
                      X