Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the US really gearing up for 18 months of this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I agree. Homes are a poor bet especially in places like Texas where they would have no problem mowing you down.

If you notice on here, a lot of dudes stocking up on ammo.

As I stated in another thread, I think some preppers actually want this kind of thing to happen.

You hit the nail on the head brother.
    Unsurprisingly, there are actually nerds and dorks who really WANT stuff like that to happen.

Those are the same people who wish or desire for the existence of aliens, or world catastrophe’s, etc.

The nerds who watch too much movies and TV and actually get excited about things like this.
    It’s usually because they don’t have much going on in their real life.

That’s what I thought.

At a time like this, homes wouldn’t be a target, with looters and scavengers KNOWING the residents will be home. They’d more likely be targeting places that are deserted or unlikely to be occupied.
    Last edited by HewJohnson; 03-20-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
      Nothing changed for me.

But I just heard they are shutting the gyms
      Good thing I bought some extra plates.

You got weights/equipment at home?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Nah, I’d say another few weeks. I say take the trillion+ this is going to set us back out of the debt we owe China. Let them pay for it.
        I agree with Donald on that part of it - that China was dirty about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          I agree with Donald on that part of it - that China was dirty about this.
          I believe so too.
          It certainly seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
            I have, cast iron, and old though.

Bench is not great as well.

Only 80kg of plates as well..

And then you have to change them all the time.
            Maybe focus on high reps + strict form if the weight is too light?

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
              You hit the nail on the head brother.
              Unsurprisingly, there are actually nerds and dorks who really WANT stuff like that to happen.

Those are the same people who wish or desire for the existence of aliens, or world catastrophe’s, etc.

The nerds who watch too much movies and TV and actually get excited about things like this.
              It’s usually because they don’t have much going on in their real life.

That’s what I thought.

At a time like this, homes wouldn’t be a target, with looters and scavengers KNOWING the residents will be home. They’d more likely be targeting places that are deserted or unlikely to be occupied.

Damn, son, I got in your head like that?!

Comment

A lot of panic shoppers have geared up for the next 60 months it seems like.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Right. People ain't thinking this through and are being impulsive making those who aren't have to be more reactive. Shiets stupid, but people can be during uncertain times. I hope you my good friend as well as everyone else on here is safe while merica gets dumb wit it right quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I know man. I never realized frozen pizza and do it yourself gyro kits were prepper type food.

Well basically anything is as it looked like the stores around me were looted of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Right. People ain't thinking this through and are being impulsive making those who aren't have to be more reactive. Shiets stupid, but people can be during uncertain times. I hope you my good friend as well as everyone else on here is safe while merica gets dumb wit it right quick.

Yep, always makes things worse when the people who aren’t panicking have to react to the ones that are, simply out of necessity. A lot of these panic shoppers are fatsos, too.
                      I’m like, “Biatch! U ain’t never drank water like that before!!”
                      All of a sudden!

Comment

Working...
                      X