Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyane Wade's son identifies as female, Zion changes name to Zaya.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABSOLUTELY stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      How is it that I always read gay/tranny news on boxingscene lounge?
      Maybe because you seek out those threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        You should work your way up to being able to punch through a piss soaked paper bags before you move up to breaking your limp wrist on human skulls you powder puff.
        I'd shoot u then.

Comment

In old Japan, smoking weed, using drugs and being any kinda sexual was ok. Christian missionary people showed up, now, weed illegal, being gay is less cool, and drug usage is bad.

Now, japan has more perverse men, more alcoholism, more drug abusers.

Point. You can only repress someone so much, and then they get or go real crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Why does anyone here care or feel the need to have an opinion? Just imagine some random person walked up to you telling you how you should raise your family..I would imagine lots of “f you” being spread by you folks. Kids and family are always off limits folks, not sure what this new generation shhhh is but family is always off limits. Dwayne played ball beyond athletics what he does is his business no matter how you or I feel about it.
            I understand your viewpoint and respect what you're saying, so if you want to go fem, identify as a she, and change your name to "Turnedout" I will fully support you.

Comment

Zion, Zaya.... Little difference!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Instead of talking about slippery slopes maybe look inward at the slope where we men have gone from men and turned into gossiping women. Seriously fam, gay people have been gay thousands of years and that isn’t changing. It’s a kid, he’s a filthy rich man with more resources than we can even begin to imagine if he’s come to this conclusion that this is what his kid is and this is how he needs to support the child that’s his right. We spend way too much time acting like we know these people and what’s in their heart. Don’t like this then raise your child differently but if I came and told you to let your kid wear a dress I’m sure I know how It would be received so practice what you live by.
                First i don't have issues with someone being gay and this isn't a case of someone being gay.. However i think kids being allowed or encouraged to "swap" gender/sex by parents/schools or whoever is just plain sick.. This is not someone simply being gay which isn't a choice.. it's adults feeding mental illness

When someone this mainstream makes this normal and acceptable it ****ing worries me and should any Parent and deserves to be called out. IDK if you have kids because you talk like Parents decide everything, Kids spend most of there early life at school/with friends and are easily influenced.. I find it bizarre letting 3-16 years olds play different genders or even swap genders and get pumped with god knows what = FINE.. but drinking? having Sex? Voting?

Also the last sentence i don't get at all.. i made my position clear.. I think it's wrong.. so if you came up to me and told my son to put on a dress you'd get a slap.. but on the flip side if my son was in a dress.. i'd be more then happy for you to slap some ****ing sense into me

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I'm wit my dude SP. Quoted for troof.
                  Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-12-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I feel for my black bruvas, they're legally killing ya lineage, this gay shyt and abortions, ya don't stand a chance, legalized buck breaking.

Comment

Damn that's ****ed up.

Poor little ****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X