Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-29-2020, 12:58 AM #51
3 time loser

Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 41,244.70

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:36 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1806 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 43,806.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
there is a big difference being knocked out by a punch and kick, or even knee.

we are talking boxing..so Vitali is definately there!
Disagree, had a good chin but I dont think he had 1 of the best chins of all time.
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:52 AM #53
Contender

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Stev3 has a spectacular aura aboutStev3 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 8,662.75

Golovkin comes to mind
Stev3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 02:16 AM #54
Interim Champion

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Legends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,010.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
There were some great ones and I’m not going to operate as a cheat sheet
I will construct my list in the P4P sense, meaning I’m going across the weight classes here.

My top five (okay, six) ever:

1. George Chuvalo
I feel that George staying on his feet throughout almost 100 pro fights in probably the best era of HWs all-time said more about his chin than anything I can say about him here.

2. Oliver McCall
Oliver was a man with the front end of a locomotive for a face! I was recently watching him in sparring with peak Mike Tyson, going full bore to McCall’s chin and body. The dude’s a legend just for that. Fought in one of the best HW generations ever. Never stopped and never rocked.

3. Jake LaMotta
This guy basically ignored defense because his skull was (scientifically proven after he died) unusually thick and strong. And he still lived well into his nineties in spite of taking some intense firepower from some of the best middleweights in history, including my all-time pick for best boxer ever, SRR.

4. Larry Holmes
Took That Shot from Earnie Shavers. Walked right back into battle.

5. David Tua
Another heavyweight chin that seemed to be etched out of the rock, Tua withstood some pretty ferocious onslaughts, shook them off, and kept coming forward.

6. Marvelous M. Hagler
Marvelous was a beast. A true tough guy who took as good as he gave. I believe he once said that if they opened up his head, they’d just find another boxing glove. He was a true fightin’ man and as far as I know, was never put on the canvas under the lights or in sparring.

And now, honorable mentions for the best chins of today:

1. Johann Duhaupas
Deontay Wilder landed the very same shot that crumpled Brazeele, on Duhaupas’ temple. The sound reverberated and you can still see and hear it on YouTube. Wilder followed that up with several wild haymakers to his face that backed him into the ropes and had his face a bloody mess. The fight WAS waved off, but anyone who keeps their feet under a titanic barrage from Wilder definitely has my respect. It’s also been mentioned above how he went twelve with Baby Miller and weathered some brutal shots in that fight, too. His chin is probably top 25 P4P all-time.

2. Andy Ruiz
Took AJ’s best shots, got up, weathered some more, and preceded to walk AJ down and deliver an old fashioned humiliation on the guy. That chin deserves some recognition; love him or hate him, not many HW’s can take AJ’s best and proceed to walk him down.

3. Canelo Alvarez
I still don’t know how he took that overhand right from GGG in their first fight, and shook his head like it was nothing. His skull literally deformed for a moment! I literally don’t have words...

4. Shawn Porter
Takes pre-accident Errol Spence’s bear hook, jumps back up with his senses intact, and screams “Let’s Go!”. Seriously, the guy deserves to be remembered for that moment. That was a legendary, manly moment that he can tell his grandkids about someday.

5. Gennadiy Golovkin
The dude has some serious beard. He takes some brutal shots and shakes them off like they are make of paper machiae. I still don’t know how he didn’t go down with some of the shots he took from Derevyanchenko. In the first fight with Canelo there is also a point where Canelo lands the very same punch that nearly killed Amir Khan, and GGG doesn’t even flinch. You can literally see Canelo’s eyes widen when that happened. It’s on YouTube.

Last edited by Legends456; 01-29-2020 at 02:21 AM.
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 03:42 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3858 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.45
Total Points: 89,708.89
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Chavez sr had an abnormally thick cranium and his chin was titanium.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:10 AM #56
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,128.68
Total Points: 86,396.09
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
Haha ATG chin!
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:28 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 24,092.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
With a headguard on, too.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
never saw this before. Keep in mind he got nailed on the jaw with a spinning hook kick he never saw. Headgear was not a factor.
chirorickyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:33 AM #58
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,331.22
Total Points: 65,646.14
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
never saw this before. Keep in mind he got nailed on the jaw with a spinning hook kick he never saw. Headgear was not a factor.
That makes it worse, if he never saw it coming.
Jedi Vader is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends