Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-10-2002, 03:45 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,664.00
Send a message via AIM to Kato Send a message via Yahoo to Kato

[quote:b83ff9e52e="Aaron Suave"]unfortunetly leather, The US really cant do anything toward certain Tyrannies without backing now. The world looks at the US leaders as warmongers because of the **** going on in the middle east. It would look even worse if they turned thier interest to Venezuela. All Politics, why Castro is still there as well.[/quote:b83ff9e52e]

In all honesty Castro is still there because the Habana does not offer anything beneficial and its not a threat to the US. The US is not going to invest money in a fight for a country that can not offer any gain.
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:49 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Kato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond repute

[quote:ba80333355="Waylander"]Well I hope for their sakes the president will resign. They have a national assembly do they not? of 165 members for so, do they not have the ability to impeach him? I know in 1999(maybe 98) venezuala altered their constitution to allow a president to be elected by people and serve a six year term. Is the president new? I would assume that he was the one elected in 99 which would make him going on his 4th or 5th year depending on the election dates. Regardless, I don't know much about the country, but what I know of you, I dont want you or yours to go through any pain or sadness, especially some that will overshadow the holidays.[/quote:ba80333355]

He became President in Dec of 1998, When he changed the constitution (to which he selected singers and his wife not fully educated people to create) he was "reelected" his term ends in 2006 I believe.

He has complete power and has all that support him in office.
Old 12-10-2002, 03:53 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Aaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,947.00

[quote:b057121766]In all honesty Castro is still there because the Habana does not offer anything beneficial and its not a threat to the US. The US is not going to invest money in a fight for a country that can not offer any gain.[/quote:b057121766]

ahhhh, but its not all money. Cuba is still a Communist country. The US openly hates Castro and a political enemy 90 miles off your coast is always in interest. Look at the Philipines, nothing spectacular there.........except a base in south east asia that we failed to put in vietnam.

Cuba also was purchasing loads of missiles from former communist Russia. That itself makes the US more anxious to put into office a US friendly Leader.
Aaron Bizarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:57 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

[quote="Aaron Suave"][quote:90d8d70d48]Cuba also was purchasing loads of missiles from former communist Russia. That itself makes the US more anxious to put into office a US friendly Leader.[/quote:90d8d70d48]

They do not take Cuba seriously, not in the least, is not a concern, an issue.

The army went to the tv stations and destroyed all that was in their paths:

[img:90d8d70d48]http://www.eluniversal.com/especiales/medios/6gr.jpg[/img:90d8d70d48]
[img:90d8d70d48]http://www.eluniversal.com/especiales/medios/5gr.jpg[/img:90d8d70d48]
[img:90d8d70d48]http://www.eluniversal.com/especiales/medios/7gr.jpg[/img:90d8d70d48]
Old 12-10-2002, 03:59 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Waylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond reputeWaylander has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,578.00

Ahh that sucks, maybe someone will snipe him.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 04:46 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Aaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond reputeAaron Bizarre has a reputation beyond repute

[quote:1ae803c82c]They do not take Cuba seriously, not in the least, is not a concern, an issue. [/quote:1ae803c82c]

well that may be. I dont know who else they would arm themselves against so heavily but I might be too cautious a person.
Old 12-10-2002, 05:26 PM #17
The Seminal Saint

Leather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond reputeLeather has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,254.00
Send a message via AIM to Leather Send a message via Yahoo to Leather

[quote:d03d7faacd]hhhh, but its not all money. Cuba is still a Communist country. The US openly hates Castro and a political enemy 90 miles off your coast is always in interest. Look at the Philipines, nothing spectacular there.........except a base in south east asia that we failed to put in vietnam.

Cuba also was purchasing loads of missiles from former communist Russia. That itself makes the US more anxious to put into office a US friendly Leader.[/quote:d03d7faacd]

Well, I think US moves his arms when they see his economicals fonts in danger, you can see Kuwait , also they moves to puntual targets to demonstrate an historical pride like countries in comunism like China (the new great economy of XXI century).
Leather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 05:50 PM #18
Contender

VeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond reputeVeneTKD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,117.00

I haven't seen some of those pictures. I cannot go either back home Kato, but I still don't want and USA intervention down there. I think we can still take of ourselves and the people that is there is trying to fight back. Sooner or later we get that motha****a. I moved here before he got elected, and it sucks that i cannot do much but whine about it from a computer. But the people that supports him right now eventually will figure out that they are freaking poor and somebody will shot him in the head. That mother****ing pig has gained like 30 pounds since he is president.
VeneTKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 08:38 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

I was reading on Venezuela today and I must say that your people have a better sense of Union then most nations. People are pulling thier money out of the banks though cause of the strikes. The workers seem to be the force that is driving the economy and if they hold out long enough they could hang Chavez by the balls or weaken him enough to be usurped by a leader without demon blood. If only they US could do that.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:42 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

[quote:c19fb603b0="Aaron Suave"]I was reading on Venezuela today and I must say that your people have a better sense of Union then most nations. People are pulling thier money out of the banks though cause of the strikes. The workers seem to be the force that is driving the economy and if they hold out long enough they could hang Chavez by the balls or weaken him enough to be usurped by a leader without demon blood. If only they US could do that.[/quote:c19fb603b0]

yeah... that is something that has brought the country together, he and his supporters have killed many people during protest, including pregnant women, and they still go out to protest...

Share This With Friends

User Tag List