No announcement yet.

Howdy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

To the few of you we haven't had a chance to say hi or bye too, Arju and I are back in Australia. So far she's been given the royal tour of Melbourne and being introduced to all my friends.

On Saturday just past, we went to the Australian Pan Pacific BJJ comp. My ex gf was there.... umm, that was awkward to say the least. To the point she actually got friends of ours to ask us to LEAVE because she was competing and she felt we had no right to be there.... *sigh*

Thankfully she had sense enough not to provoke Arju or that would have been ugly.

Man it's like a public place I mean get with the program already! We broke up like 8 months ago and she can't stop being so negative already. She went up to Astroboy and was all like "wtf is HE doing here???" and he pretty much told her to **** off (which was funny).

SO YEAH - thats just one of the few dramas we've had here in Melbourne so far. We'll be hitting the clubs soon... we haven't done it yet because we haven't been feeling too crash hot with the change in ****ing climate. Melbourne's weather is ****ing crazy atm - four seasons in one day - I kid you not.

Anyway hope to hear from the few of you that actually give a **** soon.

Peace

- Jake and Arju

Hey man! thanks for showing up here! Im glad everything is goingokl in Australia (it could be worse ya know)

Talk to you laters man

Comment

hey Jarrod...... Nice to see you here mate.

Glad that everything is going OK!

Comment

Sure Jarrod, you can pretend all you want that you didn't want your ex to provoc Shara but we all know you wanted to see Shara kick some ass. :wink: But stop in here more often, because.......I love you man *hugs computer*

Comment

sup jarrod! sorry i haven't gotten back to yah. check yer sherdog pm later tonight.

well, i mean tonight as in my time....i dunno what the **** my tonight will be in australia and stuff.

Comment

Hey Jarrod I saw you there!

Comment

Hey Jarod,wasup man!

Comment

Glad that things are going well with you and arju. Enjoy australia!

Comment

Hurry up and get back to the States!!

Just kidding mate! Sorry for not seeing you guys at Pan Pacs, I will have to come and see you in the states instead!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X