Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-18-2019, 10:08 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 11,997.52
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

Didn't read, just enjoying fluid offense without a whistle every 10 ****ing seconds. You do realize as much as you're complaining now, fans were complaining just a few years ago about ticky tack fouls being called every got damn second, and now it's way way way smoother, and watchable, without 90 timeouts, and 90 commercial breaks, because of hoe ass coaches like Tom Thibodeau trying to slow the game down so much. Now those slow grinders gotta adjust to this faster paced, and way more fluid pace of game action.

i like it, and I usually hate changes in NBA.

TLDR; How can you possibly complain, when just a few years ago the game was almost unwatchable with the amount of foul calls, and game interruptions because of that???
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:13 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 654 Post(s)
club fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond reputeclub fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,358.39

The different musical take on the guitar work was a little off but they were just trying to do something different. The vocals were nice IMHO, not powerful, but nice.

It's got to be better than maybe Travis Scott doing it with autotune or taking a knee.

.... so quit complaining.
club fighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
intervention

User Tag List