Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another fake news story exposed that went under the radar because of Smollett story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another fake news story exposed that went under the radar because of Smollett story

Ken Parrot is a reptile. His trial for fraud is currently on hold.

Comment

Didnt you already post this in the Trump thread a few days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Didnt you already post this in the Trump thread a few days ago?
        This is another story I called BS on as soon as I heard it. Turns out I was correct again

Comment

I have a fine tuned BS detector

Comment

Actually, it hasn't quite been debunked. This was a year-long investigation. They are still trying to sort this out down in Texas. While the numbers may or may not be 58K, there was likely a significant amount of fraudulent voters. Not sure if we will ever know the true count. Under Texas law, non-citizens may obtain driver’s licenses by providing proof that they’re in the state lawfully, but state law does not require verification of voters’ statements that they are citizens. That is just inviting voter fraud and you can't say that it isn't happening.

Comment

Whitley’s list contains at least 20,000 naturalized citizens who are eligible to vote. One county found that 18,000 of its citizens were improperly listed.
              I don't get how this error could have happened. Did they just create a list of all Mexican sounding names without checking immigration status?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Actually, it hasn't quite been debunked. This was a year-long investigation. They are still trying to sort this out down in Texas. While the numbers may or may not be 58K, there was likely a significant amount of fraudulent voters. Not sure if we will ever know the true count. Under Texas law, non-citizens may obtain driver’s licenses by providing proof that they’re in the state lawfully, but state law does not require verification of voters’ statements that they are citizens. That is just inviting voter fraud and you can't say that it isn't happening.
                Only an idiot would believe that many people are voting illegally. It goes against human nature and common sense. The majority of people in this country DO NOT VOTE. You realize how hard it is to get registered voters to the polls? But you believe there are large numbers of people committing voter fraud? It doesn't pass the human nature or common sense test

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I don't get how this error could have happened. Did they just create a list of all Mexican sounding names without checking immigration status?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Only an idiot would believe that many people are voting illegally. It goes against human nature and common sense. The majority of people in this country DO NOT VOTE. You realize how hard it is to get registered voters to the polls? But you believe there are large numbers of people committing voter fraud? It doesn't pass the human nature or common sense test

I just showed you in my post how it can be corrupted. If the state law does not require verification of voters’ statements that they are citizens, then what's to stop non-citizens from voting?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I just showed you in my post how it can be corrupted. If the state law does not require verification of voters’ statements that they are citizens, then what's to stop non-citizens from voting?
                    That doesn't mean it's been corrupted and there is no evidence 58K non-citizens broke the law

Use your common sense for a minute. These are people who went thru a rigorous process for the honor to be here. They're here to work and make a better life for themselves. You believe tens of thousands of them will risk all of that to perform an action that's guaranteed to get them arrested and deported????

That makes no sense. Use your common sense

Comment

Working...
                    X