Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-18-2019, 01:08 AM #131
Badass Peckerwood

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
AL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond reputeAL YANKAB*TCH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,583.14
here's a light beer. you're getting a little chubby - AL YANKAB*TCH i meant to send this to you and sent it to myself..lol - AL YANKAB*TCH cheers AL - sweetpea87 cheers man - chiguy91 Have a beer - ??? 
have some beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L thank you for thanking me...lol. - jazluvr Have a medal! - komodo No Message - eddie_monster 
gift - MANGLER here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy holdays bro! - led merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
back atcha bro! - jazluvr Happy New Year - Freedom. Some wine for ya homie - arraamis Have a cafe latte - eddie_monster Happy holidays bro! - led* 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
I just wonder how it's pronounced.

Is it like how you would shorten Caucasian to ****?

Or is it pronounced like how I would imagine somebody from Boston would say it.

Look at this mayo sammich green bean casserole eating, kissing dogs on they mouth Caaaaaawk.

One of life's mysteries....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
AL YANKAB*TCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:11 AM #132
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5527 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 53,276.45
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

If reparations were to be paid out they should've been in the 1870's, but America back then wasn't going to have that, they just fought a war where hundreds of thousands died trying to free the slaves. To them that was payment enough.

Today the waters are muddied on how you define exact descendants of chattel slavery, which would make it very susceptible to fraud. Meaning not all black people in America are American blacks, many are from Central America and Africa, and what about those mixed with white, Asian, Indian, etc. There would need to be traces of pure lineage dating back to the 1800's and that seems unlikely, most people don't know who their great parents were.

Then there is the dilemma of immigrants who came post slavery. A white Greek, German, Russian, or Italian family that arrived here post 1870's had nothing to do with slavery, those families make up most of America's population, yet it would have to be their taxes that would have to support this plan.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-18-2019 at 02:20 AM.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:56 AM #133
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10584 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,820.82
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
If reparations were to be paid out they should've been in the 1870's, but America back then wasn't going to have that, they just fought a war where hundreds of thousands died trying to free the slaves. To them that was payment enough.

Today the waters are muddied on how you define exact descendants of chattel slavery, which would make it very susceptible to fraud. Meaning not all black people in America are American blacks, many are from Central America and Africa, and what about those mixed with white, Asian, Indian, etc. There would need to be traces of pure lineage dating back to the 1800's and that seems unlikely, most people don't know who their great parents were.

Then there is the dilemma of immigrants who came post slavery. A white Greek, German, Russian, or Italian family that arrived here post 1870's had nothing to do with slavery, those families make up most of America's population, yet it would have to be their taxes that would have to support this plan.
Look at the video I put on the first or second page. All of your questions have been answered there.

Good luck

---edit---
Here it is:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:29 AM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 12,009.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
So you are saying the government should be off the hook because they successfully waited it out?

Why would you want your government to able to do the wrong thing and get away with it?

Also, keep in mind, its not like the oppression ended with slavery. Jim Crow, segregation, redlining, civil rights... Thats not 4 to 5 generations ago. Thats part of it too.

Personally Ive stopped pretending the 'national debt' matters. Military budget keeps blowing up without anyone ever batting an eyelash. What if we cut that by 10%? What would happen? The idea that we cant afford it is just another excuse.
I'm saying that ship has sailed. Wanting current tax payers to pay reparations is ridiculous. It would be like a bank that loaned money to my great great great grandpa 150 years ago, he didn't pay back the loan, the bank shows up to my house today and demands I pay back the loan. Just no.

Our government has allowed the mistreatment of many groups over our existence. Women, Chinese, Irish, blacks etc etc etc. I'm not looking to give anyone reparations for injustices that occurred long before I existed or before anyone alive today existed. With slavery you have an actual atrocity, that at least an argument can be made for reparations, if it was a few generations ago. If we are going to move the goal posts and start including reparations for our government being dicks to people. The printing press will be running 24/7 for the foreseeable future to pay that **** off.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
feel, reperations?

User Tag List