Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she being condescending toward me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’d be reported to HR in Japan, where you must use headphones. We can’t even use our cell phones to talk on the train or bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      use headphones.
      This!!!

yup

Comment

Young attractive women are used to ordering men around and having men bow down to them. You should've put the volume up even louder and told her to fuck off.

Comment

Damn she shut you down. All the work place will hear about how she turned you in to a scared ***** cat. The women will go home and laugh about you with their partners.

Comment

First of all, I wouldnt have turned up the volume in a small room with other people around. It’s basic etiquette.

But if I did, and chick turned my sht down, i would tell her to fuk off and turn it up again rather than being a complete poosie about it.

When she scolded you and saw you just take it up the ass, I bet she got turned off. You handled it like a beta.

Now she got the impression that she can walk all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Might be playing hard to get
              It aint no hard to get dude lol. She is just punking him.

Maybe there was some interest at first and she tested him. But once she saw his reaction, interest is gone.

He handled everything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                It aint no hard to get dude lol. She is just punking him.

Maybe there was some interest at first and she tested him. But once she saw his reaction, interest is gone.

He handled everything wrong.
                Its kinda funny you say that im a beta for "letting" her turn the volume down, and dictate what i do. I do that with all the males i work with and she knows it, because they all complain about me behind my back and say im an *******. I think she's trying to make me her own little project with the way she acts.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                  I think she's trying to make me her own little project with the way she acts.
                  I think you're letting you're imagination run wild.

Comment

Working...
                  X