Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no wrestling background and I beat a few wrestlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuinely don't believe you. I wrestled alo t of inexperienced wrestlers and it takes practically no effort to have my way with them. Maybe the level of competition isn't good but unless they're borderline incompetent it's extremely hard to believe. Keep doing you though, hope the training goes well. You could just have a really good knack for using leverage i suppose..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Genuinely don't believe you. I wrestled alo t of inexperienced wrestlers and it takes practically no effort to have my way with them. Maybe the level of competition isn't good but unless they're borderline incompetent it's extremely hard to believe. Keep doing you though, hope the training goes well. You could just have a really good knack for using leverage i suppose..
      I've become much better now where I do arm drags, 2 on 1s, under hooks, collar ties, leg laces, gut wrenches, arm throws, clinch work, fireman's, high crotches and so on and so forth. So I can no longer say that I don't know wrestling or that I am inexperienced. Right now, my wrestling is pretty good. When I first started though I just had a great stance and base, and was playing defense. So when guys would make errors attacking me I would use my good low base and my footwork to find angles and use leverage and my natural instincts for grappling. So it was pretty much using under hooks and getting their backs based on good stance, footwork and speed.

Comment

It’s possible if you have good reaction time, quickness and good hip movement. Some guys are almost impossible to take down. Pretty unbelievable but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Good for you. I have no mouth and I must Scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
            X