Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-07-2017, 07:34 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 23,421.91
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Unhappy Do you smile at women?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

There are several girls at work who look at me. Some of them smile at me.

I am hesitant to smile back because I've been hurt in the past. I don't open myself up because I don't want to put myself in a situation where I am vulnerable and could get hurt.

I appear confident and happy but inside I am sad and bankrupt.

I'm crying right now.

How can find the courage to smile back?

It's my birthday and I'm crying.

I'm sipping on lean, trying to forget about all the missed opportunities I've had with women.

I want to smile at her but inside I am destroyed. The pain from the past weighs heavy on my spirit.

I just look at her.

She looks at me.

And I just look at her.

And look at her.

Inside it kills me.

I want to smile, but I can't.

I just can't.

How can I find the strength to smile at her?

Because it's not in my heart. I've been hurt too many times.

I don't want to break. I'm about to break.

You see, this big, tall, strong tough man is fragile. He is about to break.

Please help me. I'm at war with myself.

Last edited by punchr; 02-07-2017 at 08:20 AM.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:19 AM #2
Supreme Doucher

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,370.00
No Message - Spray_resistant 

What the hell is wrong with you?

Last edited by Dixie Normis; 02-07-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:23 AM #3
Banned

Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,321.00
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

This is another one of AlexKids accounts
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:24 AM #4
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normis View Post
LOL, what the hell is wrong with you?
Inside I am so lost.

They were so cold and heartless.

They don't give a shit about my love.

I had to build up my defenses, bro. These hoes are reckless. They're foul. They made this grown man cry.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:27 AM #5
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Balkan View Post
This is another one of AlexKids accounts
No way man. I am opening up my heart to you guys. I'm coming from the heart.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:30 AM #6
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 6443 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,209.57
Total Points: 43,747.60
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
I am hesitant to smile back because I've been hurt in the past.

Bruh..........

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:10 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4317 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 38,639.41
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

All the time.

Some of them smile back, but most of them starts laughing at me, which is even better in my opinion, because it's like skipping the foreplay and going straight to bed.

Am I right or am I right?
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:20 AM #8
Soviet-born.

Quoted: 4640 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,347.93
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Start smiling at every girl you pass by. Big, small, pretty, ugly, white, black, Indian. It's your only hope of overcoming the hurdles God placed in front of you.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:49 AM #9

Quoted: 4057 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,524.11
Total Points: 26,633.85
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I give em the Bill Belichick eye to eye contact, peering into their very souls..

Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:49 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Wolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 20,030.34
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Probably a good time to take a break from this place. Too much gay ass threads being posted like this one and with alexkid back, more are on the way.
Wolfie* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
smile, women?

User Tag List