Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 108 48.87%
Hillary 48 21.72%
Other/not voting 65 29.41%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2019, 01:18 PM #25981
The ugly American

Quoted: 8666 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 68,922.33
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
BUT again this isnt about the wall, this is about the rise of far right Capitalism.
No such term as "far right capitalism".

Even on the flawed left-right political spectrum the 'far right' is fascism, and in a fascist system the government runs or takes over certain parts of the economy/industry.

When that happens, it's far from capitalism.

I dont know what lifer politician and/or superfan site fed you that nonsense, but I'd suggest you dont get your information from that source in the future.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:24 PM #25982
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Federal workers do make their own damn money. I pay taxes just like you do every check.
And that money comes from the taxpayers.

My money, and all us other private sector folks, are paid by the private sector, and thus not with tax dollars.

Quote:
Its odd that people want to see others not get paid. Its odd that the same people that dont have health and other benefits wanna see me and 799,999 people not have any just like them.
More strawmen.

You're getting worse on that, not better as was asked.

Can you discontinue that, please?

Quote:
I served this country honorably, I have 2 college degrees, I own a home, I volunteer locally. I have done the things that since I was in elementary school I was told to do (live the American dream). Its a shame that people are jealous and want to see me and my family suffer because others that didnt accomplish what I have and dont have a decent paying job like me with minimal benefits.
No one's jealous of you.

As for your e-resume, if it's true you should have no trouble finding a good private sector job.

The economy is booming, unemployment is low, and job creation is blowing away the 'experts' predictions.

Take advantage of it.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:56 PM #25983
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18630 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 159,817.81
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:00 PM #25984
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,693.45
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
That's the problem right here in a nutshell.

You debate based on emotions, I debate based on facts.

Let's stick to just the facts please, and leave emotion out. Emotion clouds good judgement.

Again more emotion, with a strawman thrown in.

Nowhere did I say I hate anyone on this.

Again, let's stick to facts please.

Fyi, those folks you cited are "essential" and thus getting paid.

Makes you wonder why we need the "non-essential" ones on furlough, doesnt it.....

And they do a crappy job.

A few months ago they missed the deadly ice cream contamination at Blue Bell. A few weeks ago they let a bunch of Romaine lettuce make it to the shelves with deadly bacteria.

We're constantly having this happen where we have food recalls.

If those folks did a good job, that wouldnt be happening.

To answer your question, I'd leave and get a new job that paid me.

Maybe these government workers should try that.

But lets be real here. They are getting every penny back in back pay when the shutdown ends, and all the while their still racking up time on duty that goes towards their pensions.

Pensions us taxpayers pay for.
Ok I will leave what i think of trump supporters (emotions) out.

So let me start with "essential". QUESTION so law enforcement is essential but the accounting department that pays them are not? I doubt any big company or local government agency would just walk into their accounting department and deem them all non -essential and say comeback next month. lol! Thats bad business and the government is a business. What many dont like is the governments business is to regulate private business and thats what this is all about.

And 1bad65, there is a structure to government, those outbreaks you are talking about are inspected by your local health department. The FDA inspects imported foods, drugs, medical devices, and chemicals from other countries. Whats picked in Texas, California, etc is inspected by the state health department. The States send the FDA samples if it needs DNA processing. You would be surprised with some of the things the FDA stops before it gets to the public. Its funny only the things missed by the FDA will get put out on the news but never the accomplishments, but I bet you dont consider that "fake news".

And about us getting back paid and just finding another job, isnt that a strawman argument?

As far as pensions go, sounds like this effects you personally but it shouldnt because federal employee pay into taxes and social security just like everyone else. The retirement isnt that great either. Many state, county and city retirements are far better than the feds. Hell my part time city job has a better pension through the state of Ca.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:02 PM #25985
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Federal workers do make their own damn money. I pay taxes just like you do every check.

Its odd that people want to see others not get paid. Its odd that the same people that dont have health and other benefits wanna see me and 799,999 people not have any just like them.

I served this country honorably, I have 2 college degrees, I own a home, I volunteer locally. I have done the things that since I was in elementary school I was told to do (live the American dream). Its a shame that people are jealous and want to see me and my family suffer because others that didnt accomplish what I have and dont have a decent paying job like me with minimal benefits.
Traitors to their class.

Its confusing and frustrating how much they take up for the rich & corporations while rejoicing at the suffering of their fellow common man
Old 01-21-2019, 02:12 PM #25986
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,693.45
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Traitors to their class.

Its confusing and frustrating how much they take up for the rich & corporations while rejoicing at the suffering of their fellow common man
Im going on 17yrs of government service, I am not rich by any means and I never will be working for the feds but I thought i had a steady income and health insurance. I guess they want me to collect social benefits. Kinda makes sense I guess.

Its funny 1bad65's solution is just go get another job its easy and Man Down was like collect unemployment or get a loan. lol!
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:26 PM #25987
The ugly American

Quote:
So let me start with "essential". QUESTION so law enforcement is essential but the accounting department that pays them are not? I doubt any big company or local government agency would just walk into their accounting department and deem them all non -essential and say comeback next month. lol! Thats bad business and the government is a business.
Well the essential people are still getting paid.

So someone is cutting the checks.

So that kinda reinforces my argument some of these "non-essential" people arent really needed, now doesnt it.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
What many dont like is the governments business is to regulate private business and thats what this is all about.
That's irrelevant to me on the shutdown issue. Two different issues.

Stay on topic please, and dont attempt to be a mindreader. That's annoying.

Quote:
And 1bad65, there is a structure to government, those outbreaks you are talking about are inspected by your local health department. The FDA inspects imported foods, drugs, medical devices, and chemicals from other countries. Whats picked in Texas, California, etc is inspected by the state health department. The States send the FDA samples if it needs DNA processing. You would be surprised with some of the things the FDA stops before it gets to the public. Its funny only the things missed by the FDA will get put out on the news but never the accomplishments, but I bet you dont consider that "fake news".
Interesting.

Do you have sources on that?

I ask because the FDA was heavily involved in both instances I cited.

Quote:
And about us getting back paid and just finding another job, isnt that a strawman argument?
Not at all.

That's actually a solution I proposed.

Maybe this will clear up what a strawman argument is:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
As far as pensions go, sounds like this effects you personally but it shouldnt because federal employee pay into taxes and social security just like everyone else.
Of course it affects me personally, i pay for it.

I explained how that works earlier. Please keep up.

Quote:
The retirement isnt that great either. Many state, county and city retirements are far better than the feds. Hell my part time city job has a better pension through the state of Ca.
Great or not, its more than us private sector folks get.

We're 100% responsible for our retirements.

Last edited by 1bad65; 01-21-2019 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:29 PM #25988
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Traitors to their class.

Try and keep up son.

I said nothing of the rich or corporations, or economic classes, in my discussion with him.

There you go with those strawmen, yet again.

Here son, you too need to read up:
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 01-21-2019, 02:34 PM #25989
The ugly American

Quote:
Its funny 1bad65's solution is just go get another job its easy and Man Down was like collect unemployment or get a loan. lol!
That's the solution to the question you asked me.

If your current job ain't paying you, get another one.

I know your team calls y'all "stupid", but do you guys also lack common sense and basic problem solving skills too?

And fyi, you are getting paid. You'll get every dime owed you. You just have to wait til the shutdown ends.

I'd suggest calling your Congressperson and Senators if they are Democrats and tell them they need to at least show up to the bargaining table.

This shutdown ain't gonna end without a compromise, and you cant ever get a compromise when one side has dug in and refuses to negotiate.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:33 PM #25990
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Im going on 17yrs of government service, I am not rich by any means and I never will be working for the feds but I thought i had a steady income and health insurance. I guess they want me to collect social benefits. Kinda makes sense I guess.

The more these people talk the more they expose themselves to not having any real life experience.

You have 1sad65, who lives off his dad.

Man down who doesn't work & his wife is the breadwinner.

You gotta remember things like this when you're talking to these people.

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "all, "bring, "mike", "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, amendment!, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, jong-un, jordan, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., michael, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List