Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-18-2019, 12:59 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4304 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 37,407.52
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default Messing with a married woman

So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:05 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1754 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 36,725.53
No Message - Snoop Frog 

You're courting death my friend.

First, you're saying you're kinda digging a woman that's a piece of shlt. She's married with 2 kids and she's willingly to betray them. She cant be a cheater with out being a liar. Can you Truly believe anything she says?

Plus married women are off limits. You dont want those potential problems. And anything can come out of this situation

Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 03-18-2019 at 01:09 PM.
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:09 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,626.41
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

She's a little older. Lol. That was my favorite part. Listen, this is not a diss - but now I understand your defense of the Kardashians.

Here's the most absolute number one rule people don't follow because they have no will power. DO NOT dip your pen in company ink. And now for for addition advice... Do NOT. There's way too many other women out there. Keep it moving. You do not want to get caught up in any sort of drama like that. I've seen it ruin lives.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:10 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,626.41
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Plus married women are off limits. You dont want those potential problems. And anything can come out of this situation
100% absolutely.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:16 PM #5
sugarsmosley

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
JeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,581.44
... And one for yourself! :) - MDPopescu No Message - Body Movin' It's Easter time, bite into an easter egg for being a first-ballot hall of fame poster - jas you find a treasure site, truly truly amazing - jas OMERTA / The Code Of The E-Streets - Golovkin 
to one of the best posters on this site - jas some popcorn for this weekend's fights - jas enjoy a burger - jas Thanks for the sandwich :) - Tyler_Durden I appreciate the gift. Team Loma! - PainfromUkraine 
No Message - Jloro Cheers! This one's on me. - Dinamita 03 cause you mah nukka - .:: JSFD26 ::. Brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer No, brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer 
Suck on this one too.. - Nay_Sayer Back at you - -Kev- staxxin' that paper - STAX ON DECK Never too old to receive gifts! - Mighty_Windir respsect... - STAX ON DECK 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Send a message via Skype™ to JeffHornSmiles

To me, theres nothing wrong with a woman wanting to move on. Even if she's married and becomes unhappy, she should be able to separate from the dude and move on. Lifes too short to be stuck somewhere. Nothing wrong with that.

However once you've committed to someone (especially married with kids) you need to have the respect to communicate with them how ur feeling and break it off the right way. Its obviously not a fun conversation to have but when ur in that deep with a family and whatnot u cant just wipe ur hands and walk away. She has some business to take care of before you should ever think about doing anything with this woman. Right now it sounds like shes not happy with her husband , but isn't willing to move on may it be financial reasons or whatever. So shes stringing him along, and thats ****ed up. And if you knowing all this information, and still **** her, that kinda makes you a POS.

Long story short OP "plenty of fish" in the sea lol. Move on
JeffHornSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:17 PM #6
Patriot

Quoted: 8161 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,963.05
Total Points: 49,138.51
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I don’t green often enough unless it’s green’n Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

This can only end poorly

But if you do do something, keep us updated
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:59 PM #7
Școala vieții

Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 21,788.33
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny Good post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Just keep ignoring and playing off her advances for a while. Keep us updated. If she does anything risky like hand across a thigh or asking you out on a "business date", keep playing along. Do not reciprocate though, as it could turn ugly (SH) quickly.

Do not be too much of a tease

Once you sense it's gotten to a certain point, and after you've updated all of us, then tell her that this is inappropriate, workplace, etc.. that she has to address her relationship head on with her husband.
BM dnobagaV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:00 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
WallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud of
Total Points: 12,521.14

Apparently I'm the only piece of shít here. But I've been where you're at, so I'll give some of the pro's and con's. If her and the dude have money, be aware of private investigators and shít, sounds crazy but people actually do this often. Don't worry about her showing up with kids at your door, if she ever got caught, dude would probably fight to keep the kids anywho.

Also make sure this bítch has some smarts, if she's a dumb, pretty type, you will definitely get caught. Make sure you get one of those authentic girls and the secret is good.

I would do it, but don't think too much on it or you'll start feeling like karma is hiding in bushes with a crowbar waiting for your ass.
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:04 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1754 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 36,725.53
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
She's a little older. Lol. That was my favorite part. Listen, this is not a diss - but now I understand your defense of the Kardashians.

Here's the most absolute number one rule people don't follow because they have no will power. DO NOT dip your pen in company ink. And now for for addition advice... Do NOT. There's way too many other women out there. Keep it moving. You do not want to get caught up in any sort of drama like that. I've seen it ruin lives.
I laughed at the "little older" part too. Shows immaturity
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:06 PM #10
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10570 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,178.76
Total Points: 90,002.12
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
You're thinking of fvvcking and calling it quits on a married woman....that you work with?

So that she can possibly make your life a living hell at work, and if her husband finds out, he knows exactly where to find you???

:-|
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
married, messing, woman

User Tag List