Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-13-2019, 09:02 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 57,637.33
Talking Men Situations #1. What if you found out your kids weren't yours at an young age ?

I pray this never happened to anyone of you guys. My wife likes alot of drama shows. Maury , Steve, Paternal Court and Cheaters ( We both like cheaters ).

This seems to happen more so now a days and happened behind closed doors back in the day alot. You know that down south story your cousin or best friend is really your brother type sht.

If you found out your 4 year old kid is not yours would you say or leave ? You dropped everything in your life for this kid, you may or not be on child support ( some states will keep you on child support). You bonded with him, you live with the mother and the kid as a family , you are working a job you hate. Her name is also on everything ( apartment, house, car, etc) .

Would a real man stay or leave ?

Would you tell the kid?

Would you tell your family ?

If these men Situations pieces take out off here I can add more monthy lol.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:12 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,637.33

Me personally would flat out leave. I know some people would call me a douch.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:28 AM #3
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 17,132.32
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

leave the woman for sure. be there for the kid in a supportive male role model sort of way, to whatever extent possible depending on how the woman handled things from that point on.

and you are not a douche for leaving, she is a douche for being a complete sack of garbage. then using her own child, a child she lied about being yours. to guilt trip you into making her life easier. if she cared about the kid she wouldn't have done any of that **** in the first place.

i would be there for the kid especially once it figures out his or her mom is an *******. try to steer them away from her influence if they gravitate in that direction to begin with, but not in the role of a father. since that wouldn't be my role to begin with.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:41 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 21,086.63

ill be happy to find out so soon. 4 years aint sht. i can unbond myself from the kid.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:45 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,313.38

I would leave too, that's high treason, not only the cheating but then lying about it, there can't be any trust after that
EL_GRINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:48 AM #6
westernchamp

Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 61,677.55

i would drop the h0e, as for the kid, i'll still support and raise the kid like it's mine. a 4 year old baby, that's a lot of bonding time you've spent with the kid already. i dont think i can just get up and leave after 4 years of changing diapers, etc.
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:49 AM #7
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
i would leave the girl, of course! as for the kid. i'll still continue to support the kid for as long as i can or is allowed too.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:52 AM #8
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
ill be happy to find out so soon. 4 years aint sht. i can unbond myself from the kid.
4 years might not seem much if you're just out there fvvcking around, having fun, etc. but 4 years stuck with a baby from birth, changing diapers, feeding, all the late nights, waking up early mornings, etc. that 4 year will seem a lot longer! you would have built a bond with the kid by now if you're not a fvvvcked up parent. 4 years with a baby is a long time if you really think about it.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:52 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,714.45
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
You wouldnt be a douche for leaving. Its a very tough decision. Its hard to answer though, I myself am cold hearted when it comes to women but Im a softie for kids.

The only problem I see with a man sticking around in that situation is he'd put a damper on his single life. I spent a few years as a single dad and although I got mine and some, its hard to be serious with someone when you got kids and a baby mama. A majority of modern women dont want that drama either. & I can honestly say its harder for a single dad to find some1 than a single mom.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:58 AM #10
Contender

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Longhaul is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,262.29

I would shoot the ***** and raise the kid.
Longhaul is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cheaters, child, dating, kids, love, lust, maury

User Tag List