Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-11-2019, 12:01 PM #1
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5500 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,590.09
Total Points: 52,043.31
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default The Raiders Got an Absolute Steel in Antonio Brown From The Steelers

Who the hell is negotiating at the front office in Pittsburgh, what a terrible deal for the Steelers. They sent Antonio Brown away for a 3rd and 5th round pick, and still have to eat 21 million for 2019. This reminds me of the time the Eagles let go of Desean Jackson for nothing and sent McCoy to Buffalo.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:37 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
Fabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 24,490.87
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- 

Yeah I was surprised considering the raiders have quite a few early round draft picks to offer. Brown wanted out I guess
Fabes88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:41 PM #3
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 3598 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 18,485.39
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak 
Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. 
Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 You may be a f[b]a[/b]ggot, but you're actually in a book I've written. :) :) :) - P.K Dionysus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Please stick to trump thread.. you dont know **** about football.. didnt you make a thread about drafting top 10 players in fantasy without knowing there is zero chance you'd get even 2 of them in your team.
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:48 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 932 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 11,761.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Who the hell is negotiating at the front office in Pittsburgh, what a terrible deal for the Steelers. They sent Antonio Brown away for a 3rd and 5th round pick, and still have to eat 21 million for 2019. This reminds me of the time the Eagles let go of Desean Jackson for nothing and sent McCoy to Buffalo.

AB killed his trade value with all his antics. Its not like the Squealers didn't attempt to get more for him. If they didn't trade him they would of still took the salary cap hit and got nothing of value from it. At least this way they got him out of town and got some compensation in return.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:55 PM #5
Lieutenant

JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
Please stick to trump thread.. you dont know **** about football.. didnt you make a thread about drafting top 10 players in fantasy without knowing there is zero chance you'd get even 2 of them in your team.
Making a thread about top 10 list of the most draft-able players doesn't equate to me thinking I am going to get more than one of them on my team you dumb sh|t. Why don't you stick to telling us fairy tales about your and your sisters who also happens to be your wife, income, it's quite more entertaining than anything else you have to offer.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:59 PM #6
TBE

Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,350.07
Total Points: 48,692.62
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Thank you, Happy holidays to you and all those close as well. - TBear Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ For good luck in all your affairs - jazluvr lol I keep trying to send you points but it keeps sending 11.00 - -jose- Happy holidays! - jazluvr 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

He may be great but he sounds like a cancer to have on a team.

Wonder if he will butt heads with Gruden.
jreckoning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:05 PM #7
Owner of Lfc19titles

Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 52,622.32
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' Settle down now, have a cup of tea, it's on me - ..,Krusher,.. 
Excellent posts about Calzaghe - Freedom. Enjoy - FitzPride 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Rugby with pads

Bunch of girls
lparm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:32 PM #8
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 3598 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 18,485.39
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak 
Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. 
Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 You may be a f[b]a[/b]ggot, but you're actually in a book I've written. :) :) :) - P.K Dionysus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Making a thread about top 10 list of the most draft-able players doesn't equate to me thinking I am going to get more than one of them on my team you dumb sh|t. Why don't you stick to telling us fairy tales about your and your sisters who also happens to be your wife, income, it's quite more entertaining than anything else you have to offer.
Lmao you keep asking why it doesn't matter in fantasy cuz you were clueless and hasnt played fantasy.. only after it was pointed to you that you can't have them.. you try to pretend you knew it all along..
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:39 PM #9
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.UTLER View Post
Lmao you keep asking why it doesn't matter in fantasy cuz you were clueless and hasnt played fantasy.. only after it was pointed to you that you can't have them.. you try to pretend you knew it all along..
This is you, literally and figuratively when it comes to American sports.

Old 03-11-2019, 02:44 PM #10
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 2662 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,141.87
Total Points: 58,805.24
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreckoning View Post
He may be great but he sounds like a cancer to have on a team.

Wonder if he will butt heads with Gruden.
So tua isn’t happy?
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
absolute, antonio, brown, raiders, steel, steelers

User Tag List