Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-18-2017, 06:10 PM #120661
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 3651 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 34,319.39
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 
Exclamation

Barcelona are getting desperate now after getting slapped around by Real and with Suarez injured I think Liverpool can get much more

Plus it's a world cup year and Coutinho is on a new 5 year contract he has no choice really, about time Liverpool acted like a big club
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:36 PM #120662
Il Principe

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 32,363.66
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
Barca are stupid the money they're offering for Coutinho. Liverpool are stupid for rejecting it.

He's a good player, but 100 mil good?
I wouldn't say Barca are stupid. They have the money and are done playing games so they're offering can't refuse money but......

Liverpool on the other hand. I know the scouse are stupid but what. the. actual. fuck?

What's the manager getting the sack odds at now? I'm certain Klopp has gone up to the top now.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:10 AM #120663
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 13,327.48
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
I wouldn't say Barca are stupid. They have the money and are done playing games so they're offering can't refuse money but......

Liverpool on the other hand. I know the scouse are stupid but what. the. actual. fuck?

What's the manager getting the sack odds at now? I'm certain Klopp has gone up to the top now.
Both teams are ****ed.. this is happening too late now and Liverpool have not been able to get the major targets they wanted.. Barca have lost it 114m for Coutinho.. whats next gonna offer 130m.. why not give the whole 220m u go for the far superior player in Neymar?

Oh they can't they already spent 40m of it on a ex Spurs reject who can't even do basic skills like "keep up" for the cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Costa seems like he might have mental health issues though. He just needs to get fit and play for the U-20's. That's it.
He deserves to be laughed at by the criminal comment.. But if Chelsea told him he wasn't wanted why isn't he being let go? Doesn't seem like he has been treated well but then again its Chelsea so.. its par
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:27 AM #120664
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,935.79
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Both teams are ****ed.. this is happening too late now and Liverpool have not been able to get the major targets they wanted.. Barca have lost it 114m for Coutinho.. whats next gonna offer 130m.. why not give the whole 220m u go for the far superior player in Neymar?

Oh they can't they already spent 40m of it on a ex Spurs reject who can't even do basic skills like "keep up" for the cameras

He deserves to be laughed at by the criminal comment.. But if Chelsea told him he wasn't wanted why isn't he being let go? Doesn't seem like he has been treated well but then again its Chelsea so.. its par
This is completely wrong on every level imo.

Moreover, it is in the interest of football as a whole if Chelsea are hard-line over Costa which is something they never traditionally are.

Costa has tried to leave ever since he's got there and was very poor post-Christmas chucked his toys out of the pram when that Chinese move was never real.

He also refused to undertake fitness training last season amongst other incidents. He's just a bad pro.

I don't think Costa could be a player at any serious club anymore, no matter how good he is, I doubt even Atletico are 100% sure. And while he's good but he's not Aguero or anything, so how much can you forgive him?

And the thing with Chelsea. We are the only club in England in the prem (maybe apart from Leicester) who aren't petty as fuck. Note, how Spurs have bought nobody apart from the Ajax centre back.. They're incredibly petty. I've maintained this for a while. Levy will have burnt bridges all over world football by being so incredibly mean. Chelsea would sell to anyone but I bet they wouldn't deal with Spurs. That's why that Rose link is nonsense. No player will ever transfer between Chelsea and Spurs ever again is my honest opinion.

Let's be honest, Man U wouldn't sell Chelsea a door knob either, nor would any of our other rivals. Chelsea are more pragmatic.

They looked at Matic and really he was one of if not our weakest player in the team last season and sold him to the club he wanted to go to, because he acted professionally.

We sold a club legend in Cech to a London rival because he didn't want to move his family out of London - that is the right thing to do. But.........no other club would do that, imo, again, maybe Leicester.

Most clubs don't have the balls or the common decency really. We let Chalobah and Ake go because we couldn't guarantee them minutes. Chelsea are a soft touch really and far more sentimental than any other club I can think of.

The problem with Costa is, Atletico don't actually want him that much, or are trying to get him on the cheap. To set a precedent over future dealings Chelsea can't sell him for less than £40 million or they might as well hang on to him, let his contract run down, and ultimately sue him.

Otherwise you have a situation when any player, not just a player at Chelsea but more importantly at clubs who aren't rich, will only move to one club for a lesser fee than other clubs have offered, so essentially the 'sellers' have an asset effectively extorted. I mean, that is a crime. Costa and Atletico are trying to extort Chelsea.

It is important not so much for the big clubs but everyone in the prem who is not a top 6, and a host of clubs around Europe that Chelsea make a stand. And the fact is, Chelsea are rich. They could do it.

The best thing is if he doesn't come back is to sue him. I think Costa and his agent realise after threatening legal action that it is, in fact, Chelsea who will sue him and end his career and now he is appealing to people to feel sorry for him.

Costa's done, imo. I agree with Flicker, potentially his career is over unless he goes back to Chelsea and trains. Nobody wants him and he overstated his own importance to Chelsea and to football in general.
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:10 AM #120665
Undisputed Champion

MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute

Not really true United have sold to Chelsea in the past.. With Rooney in hindsight he was awful the past 3 years and we should have got rid..

But it would have been a huge error to sell (arguably) the best player at the club (or at least most well known and captain) to a major rival.

You can say what you want about Matic but selling him to us was a mistake.. we were dying for a carrick replacement and a guy who can let Pogba.. Mika.. Mata go and play more and u gave it to us.. for 40m... everton and barca just brought Siggurdson and Paulhino for that much.. Its just bad business on your end..

As for the Costa stuff.. the guy as saying clubs already offered 40m.. don't get me wrong he's a ****.. But Conte said he didn't want him for some reason.. so i can understand why he is miffed.. maybe Chelsea has it right to let him rot in the reserves..

But my main point is in general Chelsea is not very well run
Old 08-19-2017, 07:28 AM #120666
Bearing Fruit

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
The Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,588.61
Owned that mother fucker!!!!!!!!! - 1lparm terrible poster - Weltschmerz hilarious all round - Alx. 

Barca are trying to lowball the lowballers.

All these clauses and trying to offload their worst player Gomes on us in the deal, I was at the Bernebau game on Wednesday and can confirm that guy is proper garbage. Reminds me of the time we got Nunez in exchange for Owen ffs.

My sources tell me that we will settle for nothing less than £130m up-front payment plus Suarez.
The Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:21 AM #120667
Boxing

Quoted: 20069 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 141,081.43
Total Points: 141,104.45
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

United looking quality. Martial should be starting though.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:25 AM #120668
Undisputed Champion

Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

United confirming so far what I thought would happen tbh.

They might front run the whole way.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:34 AM #120669
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
Not really true United have sold to Chelsea in the past.. With Rooney in hindsight he was awful the past 3 years and we should have got rid..

But it would have been a huge error to sell (arguably) the best player at the club (or at least most well known and captain) to a major rival.

You can say what you want about Matic but selling him to us was a mistake.. we were dying for a carrick replacement and a guy who can let Pogba.. Mika.. Mata go and play more and u gave it to us.. for 40m... everton and barca just brought Siggurdson and Paulhino for that much.. Its just bad business on your end..

As for the Costa stuff.. the guy as saying clubs already offered 40m.. don't get me wrong he's a ****.. But Conte said he didn't want him for some reason.. so i can understand why he is miffed.. maybe Chelsea has it right to let him rot in the reserves..

But my main point is in general Chelsea is not very well run
In hindsight it looks like the market has even changed since we bought Morata for 60 million 2 weeks ago. So you might have a point and they could probably squeezed another £10 million out of United.

But generally, no Chelsea fan I know is that bothered by Matic. His performances will revert to the mean eventually (he started very well last season too and was actually assisting goals) and my opinion was if United didn't get him they would likely have got someone better. He's good but depending on what United's ambitions are he'll be replaced within 18 months, imo.

The issue with Chelsea is not letting Matic go as Bakayoko is his replacement but letting Ake and Chalobah, Baker, Pasalic, and Ruben Loftus Cheek go and starting the season with 3 midfielders one of which was injured. So I agree with you in that sense that someone should be in trouble for allowing that to happen. Chelsea had 5 adequate squad players they let go and now end up with Kyle Scott on the bench who isn't very good.

Chelsea have gambled that they will be able to get their transfer targets in the last week of the market. If they can't I expect a few people to get sacked.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:16 AM #120670
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
United confirming so far what I thought would happen tbh.

They might front run the whole way.
Decent win but not as good as last week.. I would say this is the kinda game we draw last season though.. We would have been 1-0 up and let in a goal late

Lukaku continues to impress.. early days still.. was not happy originally but if he was getting 20+ goals at Everton.. with our midfield he should be getting 25/30+ this year at this rate

Man City started like this last year didn't they? and everybody was rimming Pep.. I reckon it will be between us and City though unless others see major investment

Which we all know won't happen at Arsenal/Spurs.. Liverpool are too far away from the title no matter who they buy at this stage imo.. THat leaves Chelsea to pull out the cheque book and strengthen that squad

Share This With Friends

Tags
arsenal are shit, athletically, demanding, football, official, soccer, sports, thread, yank

User Tag List