This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    I have said before Zidane is probably the best player of all time.. The guy won the CL.. league titles.. WC.. Euros etc and not only did he win them he starred in throughout the tournament and in the finals.

What a legend and now he wins CL as a manager after 3 months..

Inb4 some knobhead says Pele was the best of all time
    I thought he got lucky. Griezmans missed penalty kick came back to haunt them. Zidane burned through all his substitutions before the game went into ET. He looked a like a novice out there. His players cramping up badly.

They were very fortunate.

I do agree he is one of the top 5 greatest players of all time though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Torres didn't complete a single pass in the opening 45 minutes.

He is appalling.
      He also ****ed up while defending the free kick that led to the Ramos goal. He was in the wrong spot which allowed bale to move into the position Torres should have been in. Guy is ****.

Comment

• That game was rather boring. Atletico didn't even attempt to counter at pace when Madrid committed so many people forward.

The game was literally won by which goalkeeper would be less sh.t and it turned out to be Navas.... who only accurately predicted one penalty's direction and even then he came up short in his dive.

I wonder how the Euros will look at the rate of appalling football from this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Messi is by far and away the best player of all time but Zizou is still Zizou, the daddy.

A winner in every sense of the word.

His pen in the 2006 world cup final? Only player i can ever think of pulling something like that off.

His sending off in the world cup final? Legendary, only he could make something like that look so spectacularly right.

Happy for Zidane winning the CL as a manager, feel for Simeone big time though, must be heart wrenching for him.
          Dunno man messi has come up missing in quite a few finals (last WC).. Zidane also destroyed Brazil back in the 98 WC final..

The guy was literally the man for the big occassion

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
            yeah ronaldo fanboy. sure
            What has me thinking Zidane is the best ever got to do with Ronaldo?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              That game was rather boring. Atletico didn't even attempt to counter at pace when Madrid committed so many people forward.

The game was literally won by which goalkeeper would be less sh.t and it turned out to be Navas.... who only accurately predicted one penalty's direction and even then he came up short in his dive.

I wonder how the Euros will look at the rate of appalling football from this season.
              This is why I am quite excited about it.

Someone crap could win it like 2004.

Could be England!

Comment

• now all the season are done lets have some laugh watching youtube videos...

compilation of fights between players vs refree

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  now all the season are done lets have some laugh watching youtube videos...

compilation of fights between players vs refree

3.05. Hahahahahahahaha

When I was a kid my sister did that to me once.

Comment

3.05. Hahahahahahahaha

When I was a kid my sister did that to me once.
                    number 10 at 06.32 is from indonesian league. i remember watching it on TV, it was so bloody have to change the ref after that.

the player banned for live but i read it was reduced to 2 years later.
                    Last edited by betmen; 05-29-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

This is why I am quite excited about it.

Someone crap could win it like 2004.

Could be England!
                      England lol... did you see the penalties last night.. even the missed one was still pretty good despite him slipping and not connecting properly.

100% most of the current squad would **** themselves in that position.

I can imagine someone like sterling trying to do a bale and ending on his arse.. we as a nation have no stomach for penalty shoot outs

Comment

Working...
                      X