No announcement yet.

The NBA needs an intervention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA needs an intervention

For starters, the state of play is horrendous right now, heavily favoring offense. Teams are so lost on defense and when they actually try to defend they are over the foul limit in 4 minutes.

The star player on your favorite team can travel his way into a 40 pt game, where half of the points came from the charity strike. I watch plenty of basketball and the college game is actually more physical and usually a more entertaining watch (unless the refs in a mid major conference bet on the over themselves.)

They installed a dress code when Iverson was sporting the 3XL white tees and fitted hats bum look but now most the players dress like fücking flamers and they get awarded with a fashion show(..with no bítches I'm assuming)

But the final straw was last night, all star game, these muhfückas turned the National Anthem into Thugz Mansion.

The dunk contest ****ing sucked too. 3 point contest is more interesting, that should be the main attraction especially since that how the game is played in this era.

And Thugz Mansion

Comment

What was wrong with the anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The dunk contest ****ing sucked too. 3 point contest is more interesting, that should be the main attraction especially since that how the game is played in this era.

And Thugz Mansion

I think most of the All Star festivities suck but I gambled on it this year and it actually made it a little fun. I only picked Joe Harris right, but seeing John Collins crash and burn in the dunk contest was worth it.. Tuskegee Airman, jumping over some kid's science project, I need the drugs he be on.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The one in the vid sounds OK to me. If they're going to do the same fking song every time, having a tasteful variant here and there ain't a bad idea.

I'm no B ball fan though. Got tired of that game years ago.

Comment

Dunk contest sucks

Need to go

Replace it with a game of 21 or all star one on one

Comment

A black guy sang it with soul and meaning.

We can't protest during the national anthem

We can't sing it with conviction.

A no win situation

Comment

I was waiting for the Nas verse to kick in.

Comment

NBA basketball is awful. I can't believe I'm saying that. I use to love the league. I used to love Thursday double header nights. I haven't watched a game yet this season

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    A black guy sang it with soul and meaning.

We can't protest during the national anthem

We can't sing it with conviction.

A no win situation
                    Especially not with acoustic guitars backing. That's MAGA territory!

Comment

Working...
                    X