Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interracial relationships...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All cultures do that, Yaya & Papou (Greek for grandparents -RIP) used to tell me "You're gonna marry a nice Greek girl" all the time. It's inherent in so many cultures and Asians are very big on it.

It never happened for me, my ex wife is black (caramel to be exact) and our daughter looks kinda Mariah Carey-ish. Maybe I should have married a Greek girl, then maybe I wouldn't be divorced now. LOL

That said, We're all part of the human race, no relationship between humans is "interracial".

I do have to admit tho, I doubt I'd get into another relationship with a black woman.

.......... I just don't want to be forced to listen to HipHop anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Not trying to compare humans to dogs but after centuries/decades of the same "mixed" bloodlines there becomes an eventual pure breed. Its like if my dogs great great grandpa was a husky/beagle mix but every other dog in its lineage afterward was a beagle , well my dog will likely look, act, and do what beagles do, so its a Beagle.

Ive always found it annoying when people claim to be 1/10th something, its like their trying hard to deny what they really are.
      Puerto Ricans are a combination of African (black), Spaniard (European White), and Taino (Ameri-Indian). Mulatto is Spanish-Ameri-indian, and Mestizo is Spanish-African.

If you judge it by skin color, then I lean more towards European White.

Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        I'm Chinese. I couldn't care less for other people but I prefer dating my own kinda because I feel as if I just get on better with Asians who were brought up in the same culture as I did.
        Understandable and respectable. I noticed most Asians tend to be with other Asians or whites and its cool, to each their own.

Comment

There's only one race. The human race.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            All cultures do that, Yaya & Papou (Greek for grandparents -RIP) used to tell me "You're gonna marry a nice Greek girl" all the time. It's inherent in so many cultures and Asians are very big on it.

It never happened for me, my ex wife is black (caramel to be exact) and our daughter looks kinda Mariah Carey-ish. Maybe I should have married a Greek girl, then maybe I wouldn't be divorced now. LOL

That said, We're all part of the human race, no relationship between humans is "interracial".

I do have to admit tho, I doubt I'd get into another relationship with a black woman.

.......... I just don't want to be forced to listen to HipHop anymore.
            lol, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              There's only one race. The human race.
              Yup!!! That's it.

Comment

Most of the women I've dated/married were outside of my race. Latina and Asian mostly. Several black and mixed race as well. I just find women with darker features more attractive.

Comment

As a Senegambian (0.8% blood by DNA) I approve of racial mixing, but not mixing between African tribes. My people need to remain pure. Everyone else can screw themselves into oblivion.

Comment

im all for interracial ****ing. relationships of any kind are terrible though.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      im all for interracial ****ing. relationships of any kind are terrible though.

Comment

Working...
                      X