Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-11-2019, 08:46 AM #31
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 17,133.32
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

that is ****ed up. just one of those things, short men just have to deal with prejudice in the same way as a lot of people, except nobody really recognizes it.

been studies that show people interpret them to be less competent, intelligent etc.

ridiculous of course, but what bigotry isn't?

i like how he calls her out on it with the fat comments, the hypocrisy is the worst part for me.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:53 AM #32
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 17,133.32
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Dude you have no idea. Right before I got married I went on a date with a 4 maybe 5. But she had big tit5 she let me see her POF account mannnn they thirst is real on there ( half of them are married probably). But the she had over like 100 messages from guys. It was insane. Crazyness.

Now a days online dating is the only way to meet women, I would say 80% of them got issues after they age of 30. Find a niche dating website, don't go on a general one. Don't pay for one either that's just a waste imo. Good luck.
nahh.

imo the best place to meet women is just, anywhere.. leaving the gym, in the grocery store, at a stop light (if you are walking, or one of those douchebags who yell pick up lines from their fancy car/dick extension) lol.

most dating is awful thought tbh. because most people are awful. i don't think that's something new. society as a whole belittles women, so many women take pleasure in manipulating and belittling men. i guess its easier if the man in question is small to begin with. dumb people generally aren't to imaginative.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:20 AM #33
Russian Bot

Quoted: 4316 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,364.22
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
A girl asked me my height on tinder

I am 5ft 7 but i said i am 6 ft 1

I then asked her , how much do u weigh?

She replied with ...why is this important?

I replied with ..why is my height important?

That didnt end well
Loads of fat women on tinder. You can tell their fat because their photos are always taken at weird angles, or only show face.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:17 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 57,658.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
nahh.

imo the best place to meet women is just, anywhere.. leaving the gym, in the grocery store, at a stop light (if you are walking, or one of those douchebags who yell pick up lines from their fancy car/dick extension) lol.

most dating is awful thought tbh. because most people are awful. i don't think that's something new. society as a whole belittles women, so many women take pleasure in manipulating and belittling men. i guess its easier if the man in question is small to begin with. dumb people generally aren't to imaginative.
I am glad I am married. Lol
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(serious), allowed, backlash?, females, shame, short

User Tag List