Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM #11
Boxing

Quoted: 20199 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 141,081.43
Total Points: 146,276.32
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
I seen many'uh fanbase come and go. Yours is the first to come here and be dumb enough to try to whistle dixie at americans.

Silly fool, we invented that practice.
Cool story.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,622.34
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
funny how supposedly "real, proper men" can feel the need to put other "lesser men" down for no apparent reason, even strangers on internet forums.

i hope it makes you feel big though.

for the record, **** Joshua.
That just makes us both a pair of Tinkerbells and absolves no one of the act.

What are you doing outside of feeling the need to share your opinion with folks online you have never met?

So we're all overly opinionated pricks here are we?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Good job son.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:17 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,622.34
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Lol. You too huh? they are the smallest fan group of any fighter but the loudest and most fanatical for sure.And as you see they are ALWAYS the first to respond on any wilder or aj thread. now that I think about it. maybe they are all the same person. they all feel attacked if you critique Aj. they all feel insulted if you compliment wilder. they all claim "superior boxing logic"(yet they think aj is anything other than mediocre, which is laughable.) they all handle every situation the same, put you on ignore. I'm going to say they are all the same person
Yeah man, and it just happens to be all the people who don't agree with them are crazies who don't make any sense.

They are the experts, I am insane. I'm a kinesiologist by trade, but they are experts of physics. I have been on television multiple times for my advancements in my field, signed TV contracts with Showtime, but, they are TV and Showtime experts and I'm just crazy.

I'm the only man on this forum capable of explaining boxing from 686 BC to now, but, they know what is and is not historical and I'm just crazy.

The juxtaposition is absurd.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:32 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 38,042.80
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Yeah man, and it just happens to be all the people who don't agree with them are crazies who don't make any sense.

They are the experts, I am insane. I'm a kinesiologist by trade, but they are experts of physics. I have been on television multiple times for my advancements in my field, signed TV contracts with Showtime, but, they are TV and Showtime experts and I'm just crazy.

I'm the only man on this forum capable of explaining boxing from 686 BC to now, but, they know what is and is not historical and I'm just crazy.

The juxtaposition is absurd.
an irrational, emotional bunch to say the least. And to make it clear, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a fan of Aj or any boxer for that matter, I am talking about a VERY few VERY loud group of FANATICS. They passed fanhood long ago

Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-11-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:04 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 28,418.80
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
I can only respond to like half you ****s because the other half has me on ignore.

Look at my join by date, I been here a little while. I can honestly say I've never seen such a cowardly group of fans. Criminy children, my jokes don't even cut. I got that hard to take seriously southerness that I ain't about to let go unnoticed.

To say that more directly, I am a clown on purpose. You're not meant to have your feeling hurt any more than the child who cries at a circus because the clown got too close.

You are the children who cry when the clown gets too close.
Tbf you do think Wilder is the second coming of Rocky Marciano just because he hits hard which is overly simplistic to say the least and back up all your arguments with "Because I know history" or "Mendoza the Jew" never actually bothering explaining the relevance of the historical events to the subject matter to show you know what you're talking about.

You and the PBC protecterate (who are little better than) are pretty blinded by your own veiws and almost never conceeding when Wilder shows a lacking of qualities inside or outside the ring, usually finding excuses for any fault with double standards, strawman arguments.

You guys are the followers of hype, the fans of would've, could've, should've fighters who are reluctant to give props to fighters who 'have' if they are not in your clique.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:14 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 28,418.80
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
an irrational, emotional bunch to say the least. And to make it clear, there is absolutely NOTHING wro g with me a fan of AN or any boxer for that matter, I am talking about a VERY few VERY loud group of FANATICS. They passed fanhood long ago
You're probably one of the most emotional posters on here mate.

I made a joke about you on the river nile because you was fighting tooth and nail about that Kownacki fans in the EVENT couldn't boo Wilder because of a ten second delay for viewers at HOME and you blew a gasket going on about your veiws and your life mistakes.

Didn't even make sense why you cared so much, of course the Kownacki fans was gonna boo Wilder when shown on the screen at a Kownacki fight as a potential opponent.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:16 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post

I made a joke about you on the river nile because you was fighting tooth and nail about that Kownacki fans in the EVENT couldn't boo Wilder because of a ten second delay for viewers at HOME and you blew a gasket going on about your veiws and your life mistakes.

Didn't even make sense why you cared so much, of course the Kownacki fans was gonna boo Wilder when shown on the screen at a Kownacki fight as a potential opponent.
I was wrong. I didn't care. I don't usually see the telecast on the screen. I sit to close. But I was just wrong and I owned it. No emotion attached. Mate.. You must be emotional and sensitive to think everything is a "blown gasket" you have no idea my demeanor in person. I'm always calm when I type. But it amazes me how you guys think you remember every word from weeks ago. Lol. Do you guys not speak to other people in real life. I have to go back and see what I typed yet YOU remember every word I said from weeks ago, clearly in amazing detail. Wow. Impressive memories. Lol

Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-11-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:22 AM #18
Boxing

Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post

The guy said there was a 10 sec delay in the arena. Claiming people didn't go to fights if the didn't know it. He's on a boxing forum for ****s sake, he should have known many have been to fights and know his pathetic attempt to lie and defend Wilder wouldn't work. Not the brightest.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:24 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
The guy said there was a 10 sec delay in the arena. Claiming people didn't go to fights if the didn't know it. He's on a boxing forum for ****s sake, he should have known many have been to fights and know his pathetic attempt to lie and defend Wilder wouldn't work. Not the brightest.
I didn't say in the arena meth head. I said it's a delay to home viewers. That a why it's hard to talk to you. You aren't the brightest. Get some sleep. And it had nothing to do with wilder. I would have said the same for ANY boxer.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:26 AM #20
Boxing

Quote:
I didn't say in the arena meth head. I said it's a delay to home viewers. That a why it's hard to talk to you. You aren't the brightest. Get some sleep. And it had nothing to do with wilder. I would have said the same for ANY boxer.
You said in the arena you clown. You said Wilder wouldn't have been on screen in the arena when the fans booed because there was a 10 sec delay.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
fans, girl, joshua's

User Tag List