No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Cancio Knocks Out Alberto Machado in HUGE Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
    I doubt Davis would be able to throw punches in 4-th as he looked semi-dead before and after the fight.
    Davis would not land one of the punches on Loma. You will see. Loma easily outboxes Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      DiBella said it could happen late this year, when the DAZN contract is up! I hope so! Cancio is good, but Tank would bring more to the table! If he stays, then we know he don't want that smoke! Tevin needs Tank or Berchelt, and neither is with DAZN! Farmer could go up and fight Ryan Garcia? Oscar could sell that BIG!
      Farmer doesn't stand a chance with Davis. He's as weak of a Chumpion as Machado. Weaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        You just don't like Hearn. HEY! I have an idea...YOU promote the fights. lol.
        Name a good fight that Hearn has made on DAZN so far? I'll wait. The facts are all the fights that have happened have been terrible one sided mismatches. The best and most competitive fights have been made by Golden boy. Golden boy just has more experience in the US and knows how to fill out undercards and make making. If Hearn starts making fights that turn out to be good and entertaining on DAZN I'll give him credit but Golden boy in less then 1 month has made more entertaining fights then Hearn has made in almost 6 months.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 02-10-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• man I just watched this fight right now, good on Cancion man came back from a KD to stop marchodo. Great fucking win.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Gervonta Davis promoter is the one who doesn't want to derail his cashcow by letting him fight Lomachenko and is trying to milk him as much as possible. He admitted it on camera bro, you got it all backwards. Loma called out Davis numerous times. End of discussion
              What did he admit? Davis doesn't need Loma at all. It's a fact. For what? We'll see when he gets to 135, whenever that is.

Is Arum preparing a package for Gervonta to fight Loma?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                What did he admit? Davis doesn't need Loma at all. It's a fact. For what? We'll see when he gets to 135, whenever that is.
                You're making excuses for your boy "ah he doesn't need him" "he young"..man up! Let's see the best fight the best! Stop the cherrypicking. Are you a boxing fan or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Man cancio rips to the body dude is fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    What an inspiring performance. I missed this live, but thanks for posting. I love stories like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      It is not un upset at all.

Both guys are barely known, Machado was only WBA regular champ. But nice work for Calcio.

Comment

Working...
                      X