Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-08-2019, 11:27 AM #71
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Willowthewisp has a spectacular aura aboutWillowthewisp has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 7,984.02

New WBA rule: Belt holders are allowed to use a gun in the ring.

What a joke organization.
Willowthewisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-08-2019, 02:13 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,126.53

Remember back in 1988 when the internet had massive articles and criticism from fans that SRL shouldn't be allowed to fight for 2 belts? There were protests on the streets with fans hating on the WBC to immediately strip SRL.

I predict that after 40 days of Mikey's victory over Spence, LDBC fans will be yelling that a fighter shouldn't have the right to have dual status weight accomplisments, all within 40 days catastrophe!

And thus, Floyd with 2 years not defending at 154 with dual Champ status at 147, Canelo haters scratch their heads because they don't understand any of this.
Frankie2Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:23 PM #73
Interim Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,369.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Remember back in 1988 when the internet had massive articles and criticism from fans that SRL shouldn't be allowed to fight for 2 belts? There were protests on the streets with fans hating on the WBC to immediately strip SRL.

I predict that after 40 days of Mikey's victory over Spence, LDBC fans will be yelling that a fighter shouldn't have the right to have dual status weight accomplisments, all within 40 days catastrophe!
Could you already shovel your 40 day argument up your..? 40 days is enough to decice your weight class.
Every fighter has some time to choose what division he plans to stay and defend (same was for M. Garcia year ago) and Organization tell this for realistic mandatory defenses. It's usually HARD to maintain weight for fighting 2 divisions a year, especially with multiple belts. I say this must be decided by champs whether they want it or not, but previously organizations chose themselves for almost everyone.

As for Canello, he himself dropped it understanding this and having no plans fighting WBA Super champion. Also WBA regular is not a real world title no matter what.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:38 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to allFrankie2Jabs is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,126.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
Could you already shovel your 40 day argument up your..? 40 days is enough to decice your weight class.
Every fighter has some time to choose what division he plans to stay and defend (same was for M. Garcia year ago) and Organization tell this for realistic mandatory defenses. It's usually HARD to maintain weight for fighting 2 divisions a year, especially with multiple belts.

Cmon mate. Boost your rational thinking.

1.) Mayweather is contextualized in this article.
2.) You didn't bring up Mayweather yet you have an opinion about weights, even though Floyd didn't defend 154 for 2 years towards his retirement.

3.) It's ok.
4.) That you forgot...

5.) That Toney Bellew held the WBC Cruiser belt but fought at Heavyweight for 2 years until he was alllowed to exercise dormant status for a title shot against Usyk. 5 months since his defense with Flores to the WBC casually changing it to Emeritus status, yet you cry about 5 months vs 40 days.

6.) You didn't read what I wrote about SRL vs LuLonde?

7.) I know my boxing.
Frankie2Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:03 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 463 Post(s)
BOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 10,700.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
the wba no longer issue decrees

they e-mail canelo, and ask him what he wants
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOXING-SCRIBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:33 PM #76
Contender

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Truth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 9,839.30

...And this is why I'm a Manny Pacquioa fan!
Truth Serum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:38 PM #77
Contender

Truth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXfistology View Post
I don't like canelo...but it's nice to see that a Mexican rules and controls boxing..
Whatever floats the boat of the Hispanic fan to cough up dough to watch GGG beat him again!
Old 02-08-2019, 04:39 PM #78
Interim Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,369.87

Quote:
Cmon mate. Boost your rational thinking.

1.) Mayweather is contextualized in this article.
2.) You didn't bring up Mayweather yet you have an opinion about weights, even though Floyd didn't defend 154 for 2 years towards his retirement.

3.) It's ok.
4.) That you forgot...

5.) That Toney Bellew held the WBC Cruiser belt but fought at Heavyweight for 2 years until he was alllowed to exercise dormant status for a title shot against Usyk. 5 months since his defense with Flores to the WBC casually changing it to Emeritus status, yet you cry about 5 months vs 40 days.

6.) You didn't read what I wrote about SRL vs LuLonde?

7.) I know my boxing.
Why would I bring up Mayweather? It's childish argument "I did this because he could", you can't hold ground on exeptions which are questionable too.
I look at this situation through and I won't have a problem if same holds for every fighter: you want to stay in both divisions fighting mandatories? If so - go ahead, keep your belts. But such expetions shatter whatever is left credible.

P.S. And don't add up to 4 anknowledged World belts (+1 joke one) another laughable "Emeritus" belt, "Champion in recess" belt and other, please. Those are not world champion beltholders even by todays low standard.

Last edited by Ajvar; 02-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:39 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 503 Post(s)
whoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these partswhoseyourdaddy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 13,613.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
So pillar of powerful people police can now shoot black people for nothing because court jurries and government already set precedent protecting those before? Oh wait... that's already happening.
żżżżDa F***k??????
whoseyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:41 PM #80
Contender

Quote:

And thus, Floyd with 2 years not defending at 154 with dual Champ status at 147, Canelo haters scratch their heads because they don't understand any of this.
Massive articles on the internet in 1988? I must have been too busy reading Playboy to notice.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List