Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-08-2019, 10:25 AM #21
Contender

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
TripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really nice
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 10,037.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
well, how many kids do you know that came into this world by rape?
Visited a church is Pittsburgh one time, and the pastor and church were gearing up to peacefully protest abortions. That morning he talked about how it wasn't about shaming or condemning anyone, but standing by these troubled women and supporting them to save their babies lives. It was around this point he shared that someone had stood by his mother, and supported her in making the decision to not abort him, that he was in fact a child of rape. That always stuck with me.
TripleJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:30 AM #22
westernchamp

Quoted: 1867 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,796.98

how would yall feel if you found out your dad aint really your dad and is just a stranger who raped your mother?
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:32 AM #23
Contender

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
TripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really niceTripleJ is just really nice
Total Points: 10,037.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
right is right and wrong is wrong, where you fit into the equation changes nothing. if you have character that is.
Doesn't make sense with your argument. Murdering children is either good or bad, can't be both. So which one is it?
TripleJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:21 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,126.99
Total Points: 31,328.99
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Current View Post
This is one occasion where I may be in favor of allowing it. The kid will find out half its genes come from a rapist at some point.

And in the nature vs nurture debate, I think the consensus is that both play major roles. So the child will have bad genes to begin with. But then add the psychological impact of knowing half your genes came from a rapist, and that your very existence is the result of a rape, and that child's life is likely to be a tortured existence.
This reminds me most right wing republican nut jobs are all ANTI-Abortions but guess what most of them actually have had abortions in their college or even high school wild days. Isn't that ironic?

I knew this right wing nut job republican had VIVA BUSH all over her car. She was a total right wing nut job hated gays, yet would go herself into the strip club to make it rain. She hated gays yet she threw 100 in 1's to watch naked girls dance? Does that make sense?

Then she asked to chill one weekend and I was like what happened you broke up with your man again? She was like yea. I was like what went down this time? She said she got pregnant and he took off cuz he didnt want to be a dad yet. So I was like so now what? She said nothing I already had an abortion.

Right wing nut jobs wanna tell women what to do with their bodies until its them not ready to be a daddy yet.
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:41 PM #25
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4907 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 51,251.70
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
This reminds me most right wing republican nut jobs are all ANTI-Abortions but guess what most of them actually have had abortions in their college or even high school wild days. Isn't that ironic?

I knew this right wing nut job republican had VIVA BUSH all over her car. She was a total right wing nut job hated gays, yet would go herself into the strip club to make it rain. She hated gays yet she threw 100 in 1's to watch naked girls dance? Does that make sense?

Then she asked to chill one weekend and I was like what happened you broke up with your man again? She was like yea. I was like what went down this time? She said she got pregnant and he took off cuz he didnt want to be a dad yet. So I was like so now what? She said nothing I already had an abortion.

Right wing nut jobs wanna tell women what to do with their bodies until its them not ready to be a daddy yet.
Yeah for sure. They're like, "Abortion is murder!!! Unless it's me who needs one, then it's different!"
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 01:44 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3852 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 56,614.71
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

If a woman is raped or the baby will cause a life threat to the mother I have zero issue with abortion.

It amazes me this day in age with birth control, condoms, day after pill we're still having this discussion. People are just irresponsible.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:01 PM #27
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 3631 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,829.24
Total Points: 37,242.07
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Unless you have ovaries the topic of abortion should be left to the women who have to carry the kid and risk dying during delivery. Seriously, if it was men carrying the babies mofo's wouldn't want anyone else having an opinion on what they do. Hell mofo's don't even want to hear opinions on who they fk flat out.
This right here...
BoxingFan85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 03:01 PM #28
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 11512 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,718.83
Total Points: 99,613.55
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Pro Life, is my stance.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:00 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 15,373.93

The decision to end a pregnancy is 100% the choice of the woman. It’s HER body the fetus is existing within. Her body belongs to her and her alone. If she desires to end the growth of what amounts to a parasite feeding within her it should be her choice to do so. In the end it will always be the woman’s choice whether legally or illegally. My bet however is that abortion rights will always be the law of the land. As it should be.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:16 PM #30
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,909.19
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
My stance on it is, If my conception was based on incest or rape.. and there was a fetus time machine where you could ask the future me.. "Do I still want a chance to live?" My answer would be, irrevocably, "yes." "Give me a ****ing chance."

I would say, "I don't care about my circumstances, I don't care about the handicaps and disadvantages I have to face. Give me a fighting chance, don't kill me before I have a chance to fight."

Abortion is murder, every single time. Because if you didn't abort the fetus, it would have become a person. A person that will never exist because they were aborted.
/Thread
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abortion, rape

User Tag List