Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-07-2019, 02:58 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4671 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,098.86
Total Points: 45,603.37
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedadon View Post
He's been dropped twice and got back up to knock both opponents out in less than 5 rounds. Everybody gets dropped and they were both undefeated shoot even mayweather should have 2 knockdowns on his record.

Everyone has been saying he doesnt look the same since ward and he should give alvarez the rubber match cause he didnt have to give him the rematch.
The rematch clause was part of their first fight, so Alvarez was obligated to grant Kovalev a rematch if he won.

Kovalev has zero obligation to rematch Alvarez now, and he shouldn’t. He outboxed him in both fights and should now move on to unify against Bivol or Beterbiev.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-07-2019, 03:00 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
You could tell he was, if you let someone like Kovalev outbox you then you either a bum (Which means Kov would have taken you out sooner) or you were just loading up looking to land one big shot.
Kovalev has excellent boxing skills and is extremely good all around. He is very underrated in that domain.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:03 PM #33
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4895 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 74,085.32
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Kovalev has excellent boxing skills and is extremely good all around. He is very underrated in that domain.
The problem with that was he fell in love with his power, he abandon his boxing IQ because he knows he can stop anyone. Am glad he has now gone back to boxing, if the KO comes then it comes.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:12 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
The problem with that was he fell in love with his power, he abandon his boxing IQ because he knows he can stop anyone. Am glad he has now gone back to boxing, if the KO comes then it comes.
I absolutely agree. If he can keep this up and not look for the KO, he can give Gvozdyk, Bivol, Beterbiev or any LHW a run for their money.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:37 PM #35
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Mikedadon will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,235.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Low Place View Post
the fight played out way more complex than that...kov took his confidence and made him respect his gameplan way to early.
kov recovered and held well in this fight and for hte most part kept a damn good defense too

alvarez was forced to come foward after 4 round after having no success in the first 3...NO CONFIDENCE AT ALL WHEN U SWITCH GAMEPLANS IS NOT A GOOD THING.
he wasnt even warmed up to switch gameplan..u see??
I didn't see any complexity at all kovalev worked like he was suppose to and like he did the first fight. Remember kovalez was outboxing him the first 6 rounds with a simple 1, 2 until alvarez threw the right hand then it was over, has way more to do with kovalev chin then alvarez simply not working enough again and kovalev used his legs a bit more but that was it.
Mikedadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:47 PM #36
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Mikedadon will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 8,235.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
The rematch clause was part of their first fight, so Alvarez was obligated to grant Kovalev a rematch if he won.

Kovalev has zero obligation to rematch Alvarez now, and he shouldn’t. He outboxed him in both fights and should now move on to unify against Bivol or Beterbiev.
Yeah your right kathy and him practiced that contractual rematch but sergey was knocked out cold in the first fight and he outboxed him the second so they split wins. The honorable thing to do is the rubber match.
Mikedadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:27 PM #37
Up and Comer

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Skyway71 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,985.63

Quote:
Everytime alvarez touch him he hurt him he just didnt let his hands go enough. Kovalev isnt the same and if he fight any of the other 3 champions he's going to sleep.
I thought the same. He was open to those hook shots. I woulda figured his new trainer, Buddy Mcgirt would improve sergeys defense a little bit. He took them shots well but would hate to see him with someone more consistent and accurate than Alvarez.
Skyway71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:29 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2327 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 44,502.54
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

No reason to have a third fight. Kovalev proved he is by far the better boxer.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:48 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16342 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,721.48
Total Points: 102,399.09
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Yeah. i wanna see a third matchup too.
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:20 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 9,835.89

Quote:
I didn't see any complexity at all kovalev worked like he was suppose to and like he did the first fight. Remember kovalez was outboxing him the first 6 rounds with a simple 1, 2 until alvarez threw the right hand then it was over, has way more to do with kovalev chin then alvarez simply not working enough again and kovalev used his legs a bit more but that was it.
kovalev applied pressure turning avlarez into his lead hand...he took alvarez jab by puttin ghis jab in a position that wouldnt let it be used...
that's very complex bc most ppl didnt even talk about or see that happening.
kov took his whole game away before it started
if u dont get warmed up u wont get running vs kovalev
My Low Place is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List