No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte vs. Breazeale The Target For April 20, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Breazeale is already Wilder's mando, and he could lose that position by fighting Whyte.

But Haymon and the WBC don't seem willing to give him a shot at Wilder, and he would make more money fighting Dillian anyway.
    I don't really understand it either, but Whyte is actually Wilder's listed mandatory now in the WBC rankings. I do recall that Breazle was previously number 1. Maybe Breazle dropped in the rankings because of his inactivity, while Whyte has been quite active, with his wins over Parker and Chisora.

Whyte is now #1 though, Fury #2, and Breazle is #3.

https://box.live/world-rankings/wbc/

I reckon that this fight, if it comes off, should determine Wilder's next challenger after Fury, unless the Joshua fight happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
      I don't really understand it either, but Whyte is actually Wilder's listed mandatory now in the WBC rankings. I do recall that Breazle was previously number 1. Maybe Breazle dropped in the rankings because of his inactivity, while Whyte has been quite active, with his wins over Parker and Chisora.

I reckon that this fight, if it comes off, should determine Wilder's next challenger after Fury, unless the Joshua fight happens next.
      Don’t you mean fury’s next challenger?

Comment

Brezeale looked terrible Vs carlos negron .

This isn't ppv worthy and this together with khan Crawford still isn't ppv worthy. Two mismatches.

Comment

Can't have 2 fights on different ppv on same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post

Whyte has been WBC No1 ever since he won the silver title against Helanius back in 2017

Breazeale has never been their No1, yet he is their mandatory challenger. Or at least, he was, till they ordered Wilder to fight Fury next.

According to Mauricio Sulaiman, they were compelled to make Breazeale their next mandatory challenger when he beat Molina, due to a legally binding contract they gave him for his eliminator with Stiverne, which never took place.

Clearly, that was a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by jpowell100 View Post
              Don’t you mean fury’s next challenger?
              Hah, yeah I did sort of mean that. Although for some reason I have this strange feeling that Wilder will KO Fury in the rematch. I picked Fury in the first fight, and thought he won by a couple points. I also still favor Fury in the rematch based on logic, I just have this strange feeling that Wilder might KO Fury early, in my gut.

Yeah, I should have at least said the winner of Fury-Wilder.

Comment

Breazeale reminds me of the mediocre 1980's heavyweights that Mike Tyson used to KO within 3 or 4 rounds. He looked like absolute dog feces in his last fight. Hard to get excited about his future.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  What business? Stop that nonsense. He could fight to be the undisputed champion for double the amount he will make and you are talking about unfinished business. Then you have the nerve to talk about 50 million. Have a word with yourself . Deontay lacks vision and his minions lap up what he serves you. Put your name down in history and become undisputed...... no his fans tell me to stop being ignorant the rematch is far more important to his legacy.

I hope he wins for your sake
                  the dildo you have impaled in your ass is making you delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    the dildo you have impaled in your ass is making you delusional
                    You have Deontay wilder’s semen circulating through your gums.you don’t even know what you are saying. All that arse cheek fluid your are inhaling has you talking crazy. They call you califire for the amount of ball bags you can put in your mouth at one time

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Breazeale reminds me of the mediocre 1980's heavyweights that Mike Tyson used to KO within 3 or 4 rounds. He looked like absolute dog feces in his last fight. Hard to get excited about his future.
                      Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X