Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 02-01-2019, 08:16 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 34,771.90
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 
Default Woman claims Conor McGregor fathered her child, requests DNA test

According to a report from Irish Mirror, a woman named Terri Murray claims Conor McGregor fathered her one-year-old daughter Clodagh, and is requesting the former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion take a paternity test.

Per this report, Conor McGregor has denied this claim, stating instead that Murray slept with one of his friends. That said, he is reportedly willing to take a test to clear things up.

“I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying,” Murray told Irish Mirror. “I’m still thinking I shouldn’t do this, it is wrong, It has got to the point, I’m living with my mum, on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was.

“I really didn’t want to do this, I wish we could have sorted it out privately. I don’t know why he let it come to this.”

Murray claims she slept with Conor McGregor in 2017, when he was visiting Liverpool for the Grand National, four weeks before McGregor’s girlfriend Dee Devlin gave birth to the pair’s first child, Conor Jr.

“I’ve said to Conor ‘Hiya’ and he has gone ‘I’ve been waiting for you’, and I’ve gone ‘Conor, I never got an acceptable picture with you before, can I get a picture with you?’

“And he put his arm round with me and walked me into the (bed) room. In the room was an ensuite bathroom and he’s gone ‘Baby, I’ll give you a home movie never mind a picture’.

“I was laughing and looking in the mirror and he has got his arm around me and I’ve gone to take a photo.

“Then I’ve thought, well, Conor McGregor! I know it is bad, he has got a girlfriend, but I wasn’t thinking about that. I just started kissing him back.

“I remember saying, ‘Have you got a girlfriend?’ and he said he had been on and off with this girl for years. We slept together. To be honest there was no sleep, we were not sleeping, do you know what I mean?

“I told him I wasn’t on nothing [contraception] and he was like ‘Ah f*** it, babe’.”

The Irish Mirror’s report includes several photos of Conor McGregor and Murray together. The publication also claims to have seen private messages the pair sent each other.

Murray claims she slept with McGregor a second time several days after their first night together.

Murray claims she contacted McGregor when she learned she was pregnant, but never heard back from him.

The Mirror’s report states Murray previously worked as a claims underwriter for a legal firm, but is now a full-time mother, and is struggling financially.

“I want my kid to have the best life and I know his money can help with that,” Murray told the Irish Mirror. “If he gets that DNA test, I’ve said ‘You never have to speak to me again, you can walk away’.

“He is telling everyone I slept with someone else. He is telling everyone my baby is someone else’s.

“It is not fair and it can’t be left like this any longer.”

To be clear, this is all presently unconfirmed. There is currently no proof that Conor McGregor has fathered a child outside of his relationship with Dee Devlin. Stay tuned for further updates on this situation as they emerge.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-01-2019, 08:38 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1847 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,220.17
Total Points: 25,957.94
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

The guy just can't stay out of trouble, can he?
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:21 PM #3
////

Quoted: 5724 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 36,224.97
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I'll never get why people compare this trashy unfunny vanilla ice wannabe to Chael "ATG" Sonnen.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:04 PM #4
GUCCI

Quoted: 864 Post(s)
$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute$Bullsfam$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 25,638.78
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I'll never get why people compare this trashy unfunny vanilla ice wannabe to Chael "ATG" Sonnen.
Same guy who got choked out by tito ortiz when he was a massive favorite.

Go stick to your dumbass trump threads you rotten trashbag hoe of a dumpster fire
$Bullsfam$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 PM #5
westernchamp

Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 61,736.06

I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying,” Murray told Irish Mirror. “I’m still thinking I shouldn’t do this, it is wrong, It has got to the point, I’m living with my mum, on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was.

yeah ok....
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:54 PM #6
3 time loser

Quoted: 1117 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 17,821.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
According to a report from Irish Mirror, a woman named Terri Murray claims Conor McGregor fathered her one-year-old daughter Clodagh, and is requesting the former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion take a paternity test.

“I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying,” Murray told Irish Mirror. “I’m still thinking I shouldn’t do this, it is wrong, It has got to the point, I’m living with my mum, on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was.

“I’ve said to Conor ‘Hiya’ and he has gone ‘I’ve been waiting for you’, and I’ve gone ‘Conor, I never got an acceptable picture with you before, can I get a picture with you?’

“And he put his arm round with me and walked me into the (bed) room. In the room was an ensuite bathroom and he’s gone ‘Baby, I’ll give you a home movie never mind a picture’.

“I want my kid to have the best life and I know his money can help with that,” Murray told the Irish Mirror. “If he gets that DNA test, I’ve said ‘You never have to speak to me again, you can walk away.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I wonder if she is saying she wants him to take the baby seeing as "she" doesnt want money but wants his money to take care of the baby.
Rockybigblower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 01:11 PM #7
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 6443 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,069.23
Total Points: 43,493.26
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Never realized until recently how much Conor and Broner have in common.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 02:37 AM #8

Quoted: 3898 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 35,687.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying,” Murray told Irish Mirror. “I’m still thinking I shouldn’t do this, it is wrong, It has got to the point, I’m living with my mum, on my own, with no job, with a baby, I’m struggling, it is harder than I thought it was.

yeah ok....
She already filed for child support!
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:30 PM #9
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 17551 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,822.33
Total Points: 82,608.78
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Lol this is always what happens when a combat sports guy makes too much money &/or gets too popular. Few can handle that sh^t. And idk if anyone has ever handled it greatly the whole way. Money & fame makes mfers lose their minds & just doing w/e they want without a care or concern in the world.

Granted this lady might be bsing. Who knows, but I'm sure Conor has got other ladies pregnant cuz who f#cking wouldn't be acting like the world is their playground in his shoes. Not many mfers I think.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
child, claims, conor, fathered, mcgregor, requests, test, woman

User Tag List