Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is David Price fighting on March 30th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is David Price fighting on March 30th?

Hearn revealed in an IFL interview after the card tonight that his opponent is a Brit! So, who do we think it could be? It's obviously not AJ or Whyte. Dubois and Gorman are on the other side of the line, they're out. Joyce and Tyson are out. Sexton seems unlikely as they've already fought. Can't see it being a Little rematch. The White Rhino is fighting Lucas Browne in April. Not sure if Hearn considers Martin Bakole a "Brit" but I see that as unlikely either way. I guess it could be someone like DL Jones or Nick Webb, but that would be a low level disappointment.

So, as it stands I see 3 potential options. Hughie Fury, unlikely imo but can't rule it out. The 2 most realistic options have my mouth watering. I think we're either looking at the long fabled Pricey vs Del Boy matchup, which would be the ultimate crossroads fight. Or, the most likely one imo, the one I've been begging for, for a while now, THE HIGHLANDER Gary Cornish. Please, please, please let this happen boxing gods. Give us The Gunslinger vs The Highlander!!!! What do you all say? Am I leaving anybody out? Who do you guys think it will be?
    Last edited by BigZ44; 02-02-2019, 10:12 PM.

My British brothers got any ideas? mlac
    Randall Cunning
    EnglishOxide
    Last edited by BigZ44; 02-03-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      My British brothers got any ideas? mlac
      Randall Cunning
      EnglishOxide
      Kash Ali......

Comment

This needs to happen

Comment

diamond boy! team price coming for the world title!

failing that, the highlander and the molecule from hell would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Kash Ali......
            Ugh, I hope that's not it. Ali is fighting Sokolowski in 2 weeks, I think there's a very good chance he loses that fight

Comment

A hard hitting eastern euro hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

This needs to happen
                That would be an unreal night of HW action, if they can pull off 3 of those 4, I'll be thrilled

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  A hard hitting eastern euro hopefully
                  Hearn said it's a Brit...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    diamond boy! team price coming for the world title!

failing that, the highlander and the molecule from hell would suffice.
                    I'd totally take the molecule from hell But Diamond Boy is fighting Oquendo in Germany in March and Edward said Pricey is fighting a Brit, so those 2 are out. If they're looking to make Del Boy vs Parker for April, then it has to be Hughie or The Highlander imo. Unless it actually is someone ****ty like Kash Ali

Comment

Working...
                    X