Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM #101
Boxing1012 Boxing1012 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 759
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enoughBoxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Points: 12,302.08
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 13,363.76
Sit on this retard - GAME OVER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Damn that’s pathetic lol, not only are you a hater but your delusional as well!

Why on earth would anyone try to market Ward an make him this so called protected “black hope” as you say when he’s not considered a draw and is said to not have any personality? He’s the one who challenged Kovalev not the other way around!

You sound like you have it out for Ward! How much money did you lose betting against him? I understand why you have so much negative vigor when the man has cost you you your rent money!

Anyone who tries to literally nitpick anything a fighter does and tries to put it into bad light is what he call a puśśy cuz they won’t have the stones to tell them that in their face!

I know in your world Ward has what 3 losses, 2 draws and has been knocked out twice and Kovalev is the undisputed champ but unfortunately for you that’s not how the real world works kid!

Kov lost in a close encounter with a future HOF which he should be proud of and then got his soul snatched in the rematch, my only gripe is that the ref should’ve allowed Ward to beat him till he crumpled onto the canvas!

You defending a racist arrogant and sexist piece of garbage and then telling me that you think Alvarez is a better fighter than Ward tells me all i need to know about you!

In a Zombie apocalypse you would be the first in the group to die due to your delusional idiocies!
Cool story man. Gonna hit you with the ignore. Read some books and God bless.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-02-2019, 08:12 PM #102
Boxing1012 Boxing1012 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 759
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enoughBoxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Points: 12,302.08
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 13,363.76
Sit on this retard - GAME OVER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry-greb View Post
If you say it was 5-1 or 6-0 to kovalev, hit me with some facts.
I've given u numerous facts as to why I think it was a close fight. A couple of rounds in the first six, I could have given to kovalev. They were tight rounds.
Aside from the second round, give me some facts as to how kovalev was "kicking his ass".
Also, you wouldn't class paulie as a "serious person"?. He scored it for ward. Another fact.
You have a great day too and I'll be waiting for your facts
Could explain but you are a waste of time. Enjoy your day.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 10:48 PM #103
Squ□redCircle34 Squ□redCircle34 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In a place with no name
Posts: 4,706
Quoted: 2054 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,563.36
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 22,684.91
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1012 View Post
Cool story man. Gonna hit you with the ignore. Read some books and God bless.
Way ahead of you pal!

Stay thirsty for attention troll!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:44 AM #104
harry-greb harry-greb is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 247
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
harry-greb is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,934.49
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 8,017.56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1012 View Post
Could explain but you are a waste of time. Enjoy your day.
Game, set and match.
Have a fantastic day.
P.s. kovalev did well last night
harry-greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:46 AM #105
harry-greb harry-greb is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 247
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
harry-greb is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,934.49
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 8,017.56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1012 View Post
Wow not only are you stupid, you're a nutcase too lol. Anyone who says Ward deserved to win that first fight is just not a serious person and I have 0 interest in anything they have to say regarding boxing, or really anything for that matter.

Alvarez is better than Ward. It's just that he's not American and doesn't speak English so he is not marketable at all. Ward was marketed as the great black hope of his era since above WW there were no great black US fighters. They wanted to monetize him like they did with Floyd.

Ward just never caught on for whatever reason. But that's why they set up the super 6 for him to win, let him fight all his fights in his own backyard, and always made sure to give him every round they could. Just how it was man. If you are unable to understand that I really feel bad for you.

Alvarez also beat Kov much more convincingly than Ward did and before the KO it was fairly even with him and Kov. Ward probably won 6 of the 20 rounds against Kov and should have a clear L on his resume and probably a DQ as well from those two fights.

Alvarez has 5 legit wins - Chilemba, Kov, Pascal, Miranda and Bute. 0 controversy with any of those wins. Ward's best legit win is over Froch. Notwithstanding the two Kov debacles, his best wins are a heatbutt filled controversy over Kessler, and draining an already shot Dawson down to 168.

Have you ever watched Ward's fights against Bika, Barrera and Miranda? I have, and let me tell you that anyone who says Ward dominated those fights is not smart at all. And all of those guys are blacker than Ward is so save the race BS. Ward was just over hyped and promoted and protected as a professional and it is a shame that anyone co-signs the laughable nature of his career.

If he had fought Barrera or Bika in a neutral site, with no one unjustly favoring either guy, he would almost certainly have at least one loss or draw on his resume from those two fights. I know you haven't actually watched them but go ahead and give it a shot.
Alvarez is not in the same league as ward. C'mon now.
harry-greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:48 AM #106
harry-greb harry-greb is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 247
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
harry-greb is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,934.49
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 8,017.56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1012 View Post
Thanks brother. They are a waste of time, you are right. Shame some people are so consumed by race that they can't even enjoy the sport of boxing, but it is what it is. I give credit to a fighter where it is due, wish others would do the same. But thanks for your comments!
out of the two of us, you are the one who has consistently brought race into the debate.
harry-greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:55 AM #107
harry-greb harry-greb is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 247
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
harry-greb is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,934.49
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 8,017.56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaguMka View Post
Don't mind these morons. They are black racists that hate fighters from eastern europe. Regarding Kovalev I don't like his personality but he is a hell of a fighter, technically sound and tremendous puncher. He beat Ward in first fight clearly! Even Ward's face expression before decision was announced says a lot! He didn't expect to get a victory! However it is great for boxing having him retired. The dirtiest and most protected fighter !
Show the stats and facts to show that kovalev beat ward clearly.
I've never brought race into any post I've ever written on boxingscene.
If u have facts and stats to show kovalev beating ward clearly, I'd be happy to look at them.
Your friend hasn't produced any facts despite me asking him five times.
harry-greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:01 AM #108
Boxing1012 Boxing1012 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 759
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enoughBoxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Points: 12,302.08
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 13,363.76
Sit on this retard - GAME OVER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Way ahead of you pal!

Stay thirsty for attention troll!
Lol listening to dumbasses on here try and talk down to people much smarter than them is so funny.

You correct their mistakes, make your clear objective argument pointing out where they erred. Then they respond not even acknowledging what you said and making the same points as before, doubling down on their stupidity.

You are truly a sub 80 IQ borderline retard. But hey, do you.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:13 AM #109
Boxing1012 Boxing1012 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 759
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enoughBoxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Points: 12,302.08
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 13,363.76
Sit on this retard - GAME OVER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry-greb View Post
Alvarez is not in the same league as ward. C'mon now.
You said Ward won 4 of the first 6 rounds against Kovalev in the first fight. You are not a serious person and your opinion on boxing means nothing to me.

As I mentioned previously, Alvarez has 5 legit no-controversy wins - Kov, Miranda, Chilemba, Bute, and Pascal.

Ward's only real non-controversial top win was over Froch and that was a hardly impressive 7-5 win. His wins over Kov are really a clear loss and a probable DQ. Between the second Kov fight and Kessler fight, he could have easily been DQd in one of them. If he had been a no-name from Colombia like Alvarez he undoubtedly would have been DQd, probably twice.

His other top wins are draining an already shot Dawson, then Bika, Barrera and Miranda. I watched all 3 of those fights unlike most Ward 'fans.' There was hardly anything between them in all 3 of those fights, especially the Bika and Barrera fights. Anyone who knows boxing and watches those fights would score them very closely. But because Bika and Barrera are nobodies who have no promotional angle they are never going to get rounds against Ward in Oakland. There is a reason why Ward fought all of his fights as the home fighter. He has to as he has no real talent to separate against other good fighters. Just the way it is.

As I have mentioned many times before, I have 0 interest in talking boxing with you at all. You said Ward won 4 of the first 6 rounds against Kov in the first fight. When I make my general points to back up my POV and point out to you why you are so off-base, you ignore my points and re-hash the same arguments and talking points you just made.

You are not a serious person and I have 0 interest in anything you have to say regarding boxing. Have a nice day.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:16 AM #110
Boxing1012 Boxing1012 is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 759
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Boxing1012 will become famous soon enoughBoxing1012 will become famous soon enough
Points: 12,302.08
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 13,363.76
Sit on this retard - GAME OVER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry-greb View Post
Game, set and match.
Have a fantastic day.
P.s. kovalev did well last night
Lol. You said Ward won 4 of the first 6 with Kovalev. Your opinion on boxing just means nothing to me and trying to explain anything to you is not anything I have any interest in. People who know ZERO about boxing could have scored those first 6 rounds better than you, that should tell you everything you need to know.
Boxing1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Copyright © 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.