Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-29-2018, 10:20 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 7,825.67
Don't choke on it. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyPeri View Post
Joe Louis?
He defended the world against Nazi supremacy. That was pretty big
Schmeling wasn't a Nazi and helped Louis financially later in life.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-29-2018, 10:42 PM #82
Contender

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a jewel in the roughBlond Beast is a jewel in the roughBlond Beast is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 9,744.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thack View Post
Interestingly 'I'll sign tomorrow' has picked his dream opponent from any era, Lennox Lewis and as he knows the best Heavyweight ever to come from these shores.

I wonder if Lewis would just play with him and bust him up to do him mid rounds or take him out quickly like Golota and Ruddock. One thing is for sure it would certainly without doubt have been far from his 'dream fight'......!
Right. I think Lennox shows any of the top guys today heís on a different level. Iím Canadian so we got beef with him, but Iíll rep his skill all day. Just a natural big man. He always came to fight.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:50 AM #83
Contender

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Robertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these partsRobertthebruce is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 9,309.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Bart View Post
I'm very surprised he didn't include Riddick Bowe, whose career AJ seems to have patterned his after. Haha!
Love this perfect comparison lol
Robertthebruce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:23 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 20,755.15
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

You just knew the Nigerian robot would idolize Ali...

Sooo edgy.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 07:35 AM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
apollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 16,129.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Lewis was losing on all three cards against Vit until the bs ending.
That doesn’t matter. That doesn’t mean Klitschko would win, Lewis was taking control.
It pisses me off people say that, like the Bruno fight, just because they won some of the early rounds.
It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish, Lewis was starting to hurt Klitschko badly and was landing tons of big shots.
He was surprised by Klitschko’s aggressive start, but he woke up and came back aggressively himself.
It was only going one way when it ended and there was still well over half the fight to go.
apollocreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 07:39 AM #86
Interim Champion

apollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond reputeapollocreed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Lewis was losing on all three cards against Vit until the bs ending.
Donít know what you mean by bs ending either - his face was cut to ribbons.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:07 PM #87
Interim Champion

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
musiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 8,185.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Itís debatable to be honest. I donít really rate McCall but I do rate Rahman a bit. He fought a lot of good HW of his era, maybe itís because I donít rate Joshua but I really canít see him beating Lewis at any point, if they fight 10 times I see him losing 10 times. Maybe after the end of AJ career I would be able to rate him better than now, but from what I have seen he gets stopped by Lewis a prime Lewis.
Wtf McCallís way better than Rahman Christ sake
musiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:13 PM #88
Interim Champion

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
musiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond reputemusiol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 8,185.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollocreed View Post
Didn't watch the fight?? I've seen it many times. It's bull**** that the Lewis detractors claim Bruno had any chance of winning. He won a few early rounds, then got brutally TKO'd. That's not nearly winning. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.Lewis was just getting warmed up, and ended up outclassing him.
I'm a Holyfield fan too, but it's also bull**** that won the second. He did better than the first, but Lewis still clearly won.
He was behind and struggling with the jab itís a fact,a didnít say he was nearly winning,a said he was losing ie behind so stop making things up.for the record Lewis would off always got Bruno late regardless.and many people,papers ect had Holyfield winning 2nd fight even that daily bread dude on here said their was a good case to give it to him maybe you didnít but thatís your opinion keep your tears and your swearing back bro
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nite nite haha
musiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:25 PM #89
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiol View Post
He was behind and struggling with the jab itís a fact,a didnít say he was nearly winning,a said he was losing ie behind so stop making things up.for the record Lewis would off always got Bruno late regardless.and many people,papers ect had Holyfield winning 2nd fight even that daily bread dude on here said their was a good case to give it to him maybe you didnít but thatís your opinion keep your tears and your swearing back bro
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nite nite haha
I can barely understand you, don't know why trying to sound American when you're from Scotland lol, but loads of journalists agree that Lewis won both fights against Holyfield, although Holyfield had a good spell midway through the second, he still lost.
Against Bruno, he was behind early, so what, you said yourself he would always get him late. Why? Because he was a far superior fighter.
Lennox Lewis was the best of his era and one of the GOATs, his haters don't like it because they don't like his personality, results speak for themselves though, he beat every man he faced and avenged his two losses.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:00 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
La_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 8,592.31

Lewis has been taking shots at Joshua lately, perhaps Joshua is using Tyson to clap back at him
La_Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List