Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-16-2018, 08:10 PM #1
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4914 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 51,852.17
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 
Default What's the toughest math you had to take?

In college I did 3 semesters of calculus but differential equations was a lot harder than those. Then I took linear algebra but differential equations was way harder than that, too.
Eddy Current is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:37 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14859 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 62,522.06
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
In college I did 3 semesters of calculus but differential equations was a lot harder than those. Then I took linear algebra but differential equations was way harder than that, too.
I think Iíll stay outta this thread... most people wonít understand what I write.

Calculus was simple, differential equations trivial, Iíll not lying. SY Wang my professor of digital image precession told his niece wen wen wang, you bf needs to stop showing off, and come to my office hours.

Julia, I can crush most guys here, easily..

My ex.. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Her father UC Berkeley geophists, her uncle, my senior advisor hated me... ego too big.. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Heíd get on me for the way I solved problems..

RDA. Iíd write the main and most difficult partial fraction expansions, or encapsulate signal to noise ratios, in relation to impedance matching and feedback loops.

He hated me.. he told my girl to tell me to stop interrupting him.. her mom told her, marry him, but you need to control him.. your uncle tells me heís crazy..

This is where it gets good,,, she and Lisa croll wrote plays in high school, and I went to see one performed at a small cafe in Berkeley. Rich Paquette was brilliant. He was two rpyears younger, but a real talent. I told her, let me go, I love you crazy, but Iím into some bad bad stuff.

She wanted to marry me when I caught my case. I did my time solo... Iíll post a photo of her smiling at my crappy apartment. She was a keeper, she won the Cali atheletic decathelon, UC Berkeley grad, Wharton business school, Grenada taught in China, now running big division of General Mills. I can call her, but I wonít.

I might call her husband... her man.. with all respect. Iím just greatful God looked out for Wen wen Wang. A beauty. She would have gone to the gates of hell to save me... Iíve been blessed. I respect the GOD that never let me down... shalom
Photos in a week or so.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:29 PM #3
LeastGayPoster1776

Quoted: 2069 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 29,617.44
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
I think Iíll stay outta this thread... most people wonít understand what I write.

Calculus was simple, differential equations trivial, Iíll not lying. SY Wang my professor of digital image precession told his niece wen wen wang, you bf needs to stop showing off, and come to my office hours.

Julia, I can crush most guys here, easily..

My ex.. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Her father UC Berkeley geophists, her uncle, my senior advisor hated me... ego too big.. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Heíd get on me for the way I solved problems..

RDA. Iíd write the main and most difficult partial fraction expansions, or encapsulate signal to noise ratios, in relation to impedance matching and feedback loops.

He hated me.. he told my girl to tell me to stop interrupting him.. her mom told her, marry him, but you need to control him.. your uncle tells me heís crazy..

This is where it gets good,,, she and Lisa croll wrote plays in high school, and I went to see one performed at a small cafe in Berkeley. Rich Paquette was brilliant. He was two rpyears younger, but a real talent. I told her, let me go, I love you crazy, but Iím into some bad bad stuff.

She wanted to marry me when I caught my case. I did my time solo... Iíll post a photo of her smiling at my crappy apartment. She was a keeper, she won the Cali atheletic decathelon, UC Berkeley grad, Wharton business school, Grenada taught in China, now running big division of General Mills. I can call her, but I wonít.

I might call her husband... her man.. with all respect. Iím just greatful God looked out for Wen wen Wang. A beauty. She would have gone to the gates of hell to save me... Iíve been blessed. I respect the GOD that never let me down... shalom
Photos in a week or so.
I truly believe that God speaks through your posts. I will cast down my net and follow you to the most random of places.
Vegemil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 10:36 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2411 Post(s)
Illmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 24,685.18
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 

the ones i couldn't cheat in.
Illmatic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 11:40 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14859 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 62,522.06
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemil View Post
I truly believe that God speaks through your posts. I will cast down my net and follow you to the most random of places.
I had this roommate while a student at UC Berkeley. He was 23 getting his PhD in nonlinear plasma physics. He was an India guy, dot, not feather.. he found my lifestyle reprehensible. I was favkking a few Indian TAís teachers assistants. These two Indian TA chicks were hot(al least for me) I pounded them regularly, and theyíd tell he how much my professors hated me. Arrogance=prideful stupidity... anyway, Raj, a Bramin(rich high class Indian royalty) asked me why I defiled myself by having sexual knowledge with Indian wimmin that arenít attractive, nor smart.

I waspissed, my people are nothing, like me, from nowhere. God will deal with me as he will. God willing, Iíll be worthy of something.

But back to Raj. He followed his professor to UC Berkeley to study exothermic expansion from a singularity, and the dispersion of radiation over a flat vs mountainous area, as a complex function of time, and space.
(Best I could understand is, how fast would lethal radiation permeate our water, soil and food supply in an out and out end the world scenario.. I want to die straight away. I know how messed up I am.. and Iíd beg GOD to sleep me.

Julia asks about math... my closest friends argue about silly things.. how Einstein could have gotten it right if he considered George Riemann metric tensors.

OMG .... what a mind... Einstein could have easily bridged the gap between general and special relativity if he would have read George Riemannís lecture on thr nature of thrbfor that graviton all constants exert at a distance over our collective inability to use simple math to describe each GOD.

I slap my friends at various top top companies... how can a loser like me do it.... by keeping it real..just keep it real ,,,

If I donít know what you young dudes are talking about, I donít know. I just donít know. The older I get the more criticism I get... yet the things many boys tell me to know will only detract from the truth.

I believe I was born to bring my family from poverty to home ownership. I donít understand the value of trolling? If I got paid for it, if it could reduce my monthly bills... Iíd love to be scorned, laughed at, berated, if my wife got money.. Iím good..

If you desecrate my temple or synagogue... you will see a bad side of me. My GODis first,,,, I canít stress this enough, then my wife, as GOD decided... my children after GOG, my Wife, then my kids. I choose my friends over family here. Iíve met too many rock solid men in my life. Iím embarrassed by them... I wonít go into details ysidro Espinoza ( Iím here lil bro) mike Catu( ven) chatto, come brother... get outta that mind set.

Math has always been easy... I challenge TS, and others to stump me.

But, if they ask me how I feel..

I revert to Fourier, Lagrange, Laplace transforms. But without metric tensorsors... your best would fall short

Contact SY Wang
Great Rokita
V.j Anma
Brian lim
Wen wen Wang
S.y Wang.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Marsden and Weinstein... I gave them fits at UC Berkeley..

Julia... contact them all. Please. No speculation needed. RDA rinka dink arithmetic.

We can solve right here and know who is da boss... hit them up.. please..please... pretty please.

Prettyboy32, ifcpancake ******.. you can verify my provenance/authenticity.

PrettyBoy32. At siablo14 @juliaslobberts! Anorak BostonGuy, BigPoppaPump... TBear. jaded BLASTER1. abracada. larryxxx

trueboxingfan. Beercules. krazyn8tive....

-MEGA- TJ highway RomanReigns[email protected] so many cool dudes I met on line. No Iím not suicidal,,, Iím just greatful.. Judy greatful... shalom. To my brother abracada.. Iím sorry if i Have offended you, and your religion.

Personally I feel Iíve lost a guy who might have been a friend... let us deal with each other fairly. I pray that I do not have to explain what that means... it should exist within your soul... Iíll leave you with shalom. And Godís blessings be upon you. Shalom brother.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:00 AM #6
sugarsmosley

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
JeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond reputeJeffHornSmiles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 9,771.59
... And one for yourself! :) - MDPopescu No Message - Body Movin' It's Easter time, bite into an easter egg for being a first-ballot hall of fame poster - jas you find a treasure site, truly truly amazing - jas OMERTA / The Code Of The E-Streets - Golovkin 
to one of the best posters on this site - jas some popcorn for this weekend's fights - jas enjoy a burger - jas Thanks for the sandwich :) - Tyler_Durden I appreciate the gift. Team Loma! - PainfromUkraine 
No Message - Jloro Cheers! This one's on me. - Dinamita 03 cause you mah nukka - .:: JSFD26 ::. Brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer No, brush your teeth with this one... - Nay_Sayer 
Suck on this one too.. - Nay_Sayer Back at you - -Kev- staxxin' that paper - STAX ON DECK Never too old to receive gifts! - Mighty_Windir respsect... - STAX ON DECK 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Send a message via Skype™ to JeffHornSmiles

i ****ing hate math.

ive talked to some people that actually claim to enjoy math and solving different equations and i think theyre insane

i took a class called finite math last semester only because i had to take some kind of math class for my degree path. i had no idea what the **** i was doing but passed thanks to the internet
JeffHornSmiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
math, take?, toughest, what's

User Tag List