Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-15-2018, 09:00 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3407 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 51,662.78
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
Default Two Millennials infiltrate Scientology as an experiment

It's long. VERY long. But very HILARIOUS and worth the read if you've followed the South Park episode, Leah Remini, Jim Cornette, etc. talk about the Scientology inner workings.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Mitchell
“It was a scene that so stereotypically screamed ‘Scientology!’ that I half expected Leah Remini to run by us, fleeing out the back door as John Travolta chased after her in ceremonial robes.”
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:17 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Gentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 12,754.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
It's long. VERY long. But very HILARIOUS and worth the read if you've followed the South Park episode, Leah Remini, Jim Cornette, etc. talk about the Scientology inner workings.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Another Cult of Cornette member sup homes.
Gentblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 08:05 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3407 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 51,662.78
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentblue View Post
Another Cult of Cornette member sup homes.
I'm actually not a member, but I was a fan of the "Talking Sense" snippet clips that a guy used to put up but since has left YouTube.

I'm fine with Cornette as far as wrestling, but when he starts talking about non-wrestling things, I flat out disagree with almost everything he says.

Which is funny, because I completely disagree with Russo about wrestling, but agree with the vast majority of his non-wrestling opinions.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
experiment, infiltrate, millennials, scientology

User Tag List