Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-12-2018, 09:59 AM #71
westernchamp

Quoted: 1858 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 59,542.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
And there is a time and a place for these type of discussions, blurting out to the media wasn't one of them...

This is the problem with Roach he doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut and discuss things with his fighters privately
he turned hollywood after that impressive pac run. that's when it started going downhill for him. roach is a great trainer with a lot of knowledge but he let his hollywood emotions take over at times.

the roach during the pac vs morales, barrera, marquez 1, etc. that's the roach that kept it solid. after those fights and pac became mainstream, roach got all big headed.
.WesternChamp. is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-12-2018, 10:06 AM #72
Russian Bot

Quoted: 4298 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 24,655.18
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Fury is a boxer not a puncher, and going into a shoot out with Wilder was never going to be a good idea.

I thought Fury's tactics were fine, he won the fight after all.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:20 AM #73
Contender

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
BamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,901.36

I learned everything about Freddie’s offensive style when he trained Provodnikov. Come forward and eat shots all night long...

That style doesn’t get you far against the #1 puncher in the game!
BamaSlamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:22 AM #74
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hoyas Left Hook is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 6,440.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisCreed View Post
No way Freddie!! That's why you were the cut man and not the trainer. If Fury would have listened to your advice he would have got the Pacquiao treatment!! Zzzzzz
Couldnt have said it better myself. I think Mr.Roach is a "jealous ones envy". Give that 26 year old props where its due. He did just fine Freddie.
Hoyas Left Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:22 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2260 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 43,150.21
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

I agree with Roach. I think he could have won the decision if he was more agressive. It would have been a greater risk but it would have paid off.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:23 AM #76
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaSlamma View Post
I learned everything about Freddie’s offensive style when he trained Provodnikov. Come forward and eat shots all night long...

That style doesn’t get you far against the #1 puncher in the game!
that's one thing i dont like about roach lol.. he just keeps telling his fighters to push the pace and attack more. even if his fighters is not getting thru and is getting counter in the process.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:24 AM #77
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
I agree with Roach. I think he could have won the decision if he was more agressive. It would have been a greater risk but it would have paid off.
if fury would have played it safe in the 12th, he would have won!! if fury was more aggressive he might have won in a more better fashion but then again, he could also get caught and get slept. the best choice for fury in the 12th was to play it safe which he didnt.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:27 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2260 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 43,150.21
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
if fury would have played it safe in the 12th, he would have won!! if fury was more aggressive he might have won in a more better fashion but then again, he could also get caught and get slept. the best choice for fury in the 12th was to play it safe which he didnt.
I disagree. Fury was looking good when he was aggressive. He stunned Wilder multiple times, including in the 12th after he was knocked down.
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:30 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3397 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 47,088.53

Freddie is right. This fight was far from a robbery or not even close to being a dominating performance by Tyson Fury. The fact is he blew it. The judges were very generous to him. Fury lost this fight and only has himself to blame for it. He was just too damn passive.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:35 AM #80
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
I disagree. Fury was looking good when he was aggressive. He stunned Wilder multiple times, including in the 12th after he was knocked down.
yes, he was getting the better of the exchange when he was being aggressive but i am talking about the 12th round only. the fight was pretty much in fury's favor at that point.

if he would have just cruise the 12th, he would have won a decision. it might not be as impressive as getting a stoppage win but it would still be a lot better than getting a draw.

there was no point in being aggressive in the 12th round when the fight was his already. i can understand roach's point of view if the fight was close but that fight was all fury had it not been for that 12th round knock down.

to instruct fury to go out in the 12th and be aggressive is suicidal when the fight was his already!! if that fight was close then i would agree with freddie here.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List