imo

1. Tommy Vercetti (vice city)

2. Niko (GTA4)

3. CJ (san andreas)

4. Claude (GTA3)

5. Luis (Gay Tony)

6. Johnny (lost and the damned)

7. The three dudes from GTA5

Yeah, definitely Tommy Vercetti at #1. I have yet to see a GTA game that surpasses Vice City. The '80s setting, the look, the design, the soundtrack, it's almost perfect. What would make it perfect is if Tommy could swim. I heard there's another game that has an action figure of Tommy with water wings, I think one of the Driver games?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Yeah, definitely Tommy Vercetti at #1. I have yet to see a GTA game that surpasses Vice City. The '80s setting, the look, the design, the soundtrack, it's almost perfect. What would make it perfect is if Tommy could swim. I heard there's another game that has an action figure of Tommy with water wings, I think one of the Driver games?
      Vice city is amazing.

I hope when they do GTA6 it's a period game like that one, they have done Los Santos and redone liberty city in the HD universe so if they follow their pattern maybe we will get a Vice City game next

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        Vice city is amazing.

I hope when they do GTA6 it's a period game like that one, they have done Los Santos and redone liberty city in the HD universe so if they follow their pattern maybe we will get a Vice City game next
        Aw hell yeah. And how about being able to swim? I remember being able to swim in San Andreas and I believe Vice City Stories and GTA 4 and 5. Had to wait until next generation apparently to do it again. Don't know why they didn't do it in Liberty City Stories. LCS was a pain in the ass to do the Godfather rating on because you couldn't blow up the same helicopters like in other games, so only options were 6 star rampage to blow up police helicopters or vigilante, which I ended up doing more of towards the end.

Comment

The 80's music from Vicecity rocks. VCPR talk radio cracks me up everytime .

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
            The 80's music from Vicecity rocks. VCPR talk radio cracks me up everytime .
            Yeah, I think the same nudist guy that was a caller on Chatterbox in GTA 3 was one of the guests on VCPR that gets shot by the Pastor in studio. I usually have on VCPR if I'm not listening to K Chat or V Rock when I'm playing that game.

Comment

Vercetti
              CJ
              Rodney Morash
              Huang Lee
              Nico

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Yeah, I think the same nudist guy that was a caller on Chatterbox in GTA 3 was one of the guests on VCPR that gets shot by the Pastor in studio. I usually have on VCPR if I'm not listening to K Chat or V Rock when I'm playing that game.
                Pastor Richards shooting Barry Stark in the testicles is just the best part of that radio talk show .

Comment

Originally posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
                  Pastor Richards shooting Barry Stark in the testicles is just the best part of that radio talk show .
                  Oh absolutely. When I replay the game and go for the 100 flight hours required for the legit, unglitched Ace ranking, I'll probably have that show on the most.

"Aye dios mio, you shot him. There's blood and pubic hair everywhere" lol

The other show is funny too, with that insane mother who hunts outside her house for all her food with her kids and whose husband cheats on her crazy ass is pretty funny too, along with the con artist and goth guy, along with some woman dosed up to the eyeballs in antidepressants.

That one has a pretty good ending too, where Maurice hits the con artist guy in the face with a paperweight haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X