Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2018, 06:28 PM #1
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7,802
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,243.83
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 121,794.84
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default Stevenson should be given NO SYMPATHY.

Iíve had a lot of heat for my Stevenson comments and I stand by every single one of them!
I hope he NEVER recovers because a man as EVIL as him deserves NO SYMPATHY.

I donít how many of you have had exposure to the damage these sort of brutal crimes create, well I have. It ruins innocent peopleís lives PERMANENTLY!
How would you feel if youíre mother/sister/daughter/girlfriend had been subjected to such vile abuse?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This is a man who battered, violated, exploited, sodomized, victimised, sexually abd mentally abused innocent and vulnerable women.
And you guys want to send well wishes to this piece of sh**??? Unbelievable...

Abd then Iíve got fools saying ďhe paid his debtĒ. He served 18 months in jail, that does not clear him of abhorrently damaging lives of vulnerable people to a point beyond repair. Do you really think 18 months served time is any sort of justice?

F*** Stevenson, heís getting what he deserves, and itís a victory for human kind. People like him do not deserve to walk this Earth, never mind live a privileged life.

He destroyed lives and now his life has been destroyed. What goes around comes around...
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:30 PM #2
Havoctka Havoctka is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 88
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Havoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these partsHavoctka is infamous around these parts
Points: 6,626.70
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 7,704.38
Default

When your mother drops dead I will walk my dog by her grave so my dog can take a good **** on it. Your a sick ass mf
Havoctka is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:31 PM #3
Nomadic Nomadic is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Midwest U.S.A.
Posts: 5,300
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,470.11
Bank: 17,597.62
Total Points: 23,067.73
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Iíve had a lot of heat for my Stevenson comments and I stand by every single one of them!
I hope he NEVER recovers because a man as EVIL as him deserves NO SYMPATHY.

I donít how many of you have had exposure to the damage these sort of brutal crimes create, well I have. It ruins innocent peopleís lives PERMANENTLY!
How would you feel if youíre mother/sister/daughter/girlfriend had been subjected to such vile abuse?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This is a man who battered, violated, exploited, sodomized, victimised, sexually abd mentally abused innocent and vulnerable women.
And you guys want to send well wishes to this piece of sh**??? Unbelievable...

Abd then Iíve got fools saying ďhe paid his debtĒ. He served 18 months in jail, that does not clear him of abhorrently damaging lives of vulnerable people to a point beyond repair. Do you really think 18 months served time is any sort of justice?

F*** Stevenson, heís getting what he deserves, and itís a victory for human kind. People like him do not deserve to walk this Earth, never mind live a privileged life.

He destroyed lives and now his life has been destroyed. What goes around comes around...
You won't hear me complaining.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Nomadic is online now  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:32 PM #4
Vegemil Vegemil is offline
Errol Spence Nuthugger
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: My House
Posts: 4,934
Quoted: 2299 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 69,872.25
Bank: 167,610.23
Total Points: 237,482.48
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword my apologies )) have a sip - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Yeah that's the type of trash that should be taken out. But he seems to have changed. Feels bad to think that before the fight he was living a nice life with his family while the 2 girls whose lives he ruined are probably just living.

He's a parent now so it's his job to make sure his kids stand for the right thing. Better for him to atone now than leave his kids fatherless and his wife a widow.
Vegemil is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:34 PM #5
Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony is offline
I AM VERY FEEL
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 16,998
Quoted: 6989 Post(s)
Rep Power: 53
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 91,641.44
Bank: 1,597.89
Total Points: 93,239.33
Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez 
loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc 
John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler 
Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx Stick around bro - u 1 of the good ones - CauliflowerEars 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 
Default

I know I won't be losing any sleep over it.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:35 PM #6
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7,802
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,243.83
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 121,794.84
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemil View Post
Yeah that's the type of trash that should be taken out. But he seems to have changed. Feels bad to think that before the fight he was living a nice life with his family while the 2 girls whose lives he ruined are probably just living.

He's a parent now so it's his job to make sure his kids stand for the right thing. Better for him to atone now than leave his kids fatherless and his wife a widow.
A man like that doesnít deserve to father children. I have sympathy for his children but not for him
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:35 PM #7
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7,802
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,243.83
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 121,794.84
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoctka View Post
When your mother drops dead I will walk my dog by her grave so my dog can take a good **** on it. Your a sick ass mf
Classless imbecile...
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:36 PM #8
Motofan Motofan is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: America
Posts: 8,525
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,566.55
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 25,094.52
Default

I don't like Stevenson for the same reasons you mentioned. BUT, he has family who are innocent in all of this and the man who put him in this spot from the fight who would have to live with killing/crippling a man for the rest of his life. That can really mind**** a fighter. I don't believe in karma and I don't think that his children deserve to grow up without him or with him as a vegetable. The justice system failed those women/girls by giving Stevenson a slap on the wrist for being a monster of a human being. One has nothing to do with the other in my mind. I dislike a lot of people but would never wish harm on any of them.
Motofan is online now  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:38 PM #9
SHOOTALLCLOWNS SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 538
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
SHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud ofSHOOTALLCLOWNS has much to be proud of
Points: 13,492.75
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,492.75
Default

I agree stand by what you say OP. What stevenson did is unforgivable! yes he went to prison and served his time but that does not magically erase what he did to those girls. those girls have to live with that for the rest of their lives. if those were your daughters would you forgive him? stevenson got what was coming to him!
SHOOTALLCLOWNS is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 06:42 PM #10
RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 7,802
Quoted: 3567 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,243.83
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 121,794.84
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
I don't like Stevenson for the same reasons you mentioned. BUT, he has family who are innocent in all of this and the man who put him in this spot from the fight who would have to live with killing/crippling a man for the rest of his life. That can really mind**** a fighter. I don't believe in karma and I don't think that his children deserve to grow up without him or with him as a vegetable. The justice system failed those women/girls by giving Stevenson a slap on the wrist for being a monster of a human being. One has nothing to do with the other in my mind. I dislike a lot of people but would never wish harm on any of them.
I of course have sympathy for his family and especially his children who are completely innocent. But Stevenson himself deserves NO SYMPATHY. And IMO his children are better off without a proven sociopath as a father
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline  
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
stevenson, sympathy.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.