Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Was Tyson "Too Fast" Fury robbed against Wilder?
Yes, he deserved the win. 277 86.56%
No, the fight was a draw, if not a Wilder win 43 13.44%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2018, 03:24 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 22,489.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
I agree, although now Wilder is saying only if the money is right.

FUK Wilder if he goes full biiitch mode and refuses to fight in the UK.

Fuking pedestrian ass boxer.

Wilder is lucky himself that he got to keep his O.
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2018, 03:49 PM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 18,276.41

I've not even seen any real debate over the outcome. That should tell you everything you need to know. Fury is talking about fighting AJ next and I haven't heard a single person say that he has unfinished business with Wilder. He won and he fought his ass off.
Motofan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:50 PM #133
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Chun-li316 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,157.75

Yes Fury easily won this fight
Chun-li316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:47 PM #134
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 4861 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,522.05
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
I've not even seen any real debate over the outcome. That should tell you everything you need to know. Fury is talking about fighting AJ next and I haven't heard a single person say that he has unfinished business with Wilder. He won and he fought his ass off.
That's true, but eventually Fury will need to collect the WBC belt to unify.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:30 PM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 18,276.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
That's true, but eventually Fury will need to collect the WBC belt to unify.
I think Fury would be happy to fight Wilder again. I just don't know how eager Wilder is going to be. My thought is he has to know Fury is going to be much sharper with a fight like this under his belt and his confidence is going to be at an all-time high. Plus, I'm thinking the fight has to take place in the UK. I don't know if Wilder will take the fight under those conditions. He may surprise me though. Until I hear Wilder say anything it's all guessing I suppose.
Motofan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:46 PM #136
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
I think Fury would be happy to fight Wilder again. I just don't know how eager Wilder is going to be. My thought is he has to know Fury is going to be much sharper with a fight like this under his belt and his confidence is going to be at an all-time high. Plus, I'm thinking the fight has to take place in the UK. I don't know if Wilder will take the fight under those conditions. He may surprise me though. Until I hear Wilder say anything it's all guessing I suppose.
I agree, but if Wilder is the warrior he is supposed to be, he takes that fight and thinks nothing of the fact that he may well have to endure another 12 rounds of pain and bloodshed.

Fury knows he lost an opportunity by not sending Wilder out on a stretcher, and may try and close the show early in a rematch.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:48 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3273 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 95,242.59

Btw, Fury himself scored the fight 8-4. Exactly how I had it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:50 PM #138
Boxing

Quoted: 20143 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 141,081.43
Total Points: 144,545.38
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I don't think Wilder wants it and Fury only wants it if in the UK. Don't need it anyway, we all saw Fury win.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:58 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 25,538.43
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
The funny thing is that if they had given Fury his win, we would instead be reading arguments questioning Fury's chin etc. That would be fine. There are always people who value knockdowns over points (I may even be one of them).

Yet by the rules of the sport it wasn't even a close fight. Fury was sailing. I keep repeating myself but: When there are fishy scores on the undercard fights it guarantees the same in the main event. It means people are being leaned on to help certain fighters win and the whole show has been compromised.
This is boxing in a nutshell. This is a reason why popularity here in the states has been on the decline for years.
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:05 PM #140
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Btw, Fury himself scored the fight 8-4. Exactly how I had it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I think he's being generous with himself here, but I am definitely going to rewatch the fight and score it again as well.

OTOH he probably knows he near swept him and is trying to sell that rematch.

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, fury, mayweather, pacquiao, robbed, tyson, wilder

User Tag List