Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-27-2018, 09:27 AM #81
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16763 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 94,765.85
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Nope, they were primitive, hunting and killing each other in tribes, while Europeans came in a few boats with guns and owned their tribal asses.
Actually they welcomed them and taught them the tools needed to survive through the harsh winters.

You're not even an American. Too bad we didn't tear gas you at the border.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:39 AM #82
The ugly American

Quoted: 8666 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 68,919.33
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Nope, they were primitive, hunting and killing each other in tribes, while Europeans came in a few boats with guns and owned their tribal asses.
Looking back, I'm sure the Indians wished they had defended their lands from foreign invaders.

We are smart to learn from their mistakes.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:45 AM #83
der letzte Kaiser

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,632.28
Total Points: 9,617.59
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- appreciate the shout out! - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what up boss! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Looking back, I'm sure the Indians wished they had defended their lands from foreign invaders.

We are smart to learn from their mistakes.
You can't defend your homeland with arrows against rifles to be honest.
Underboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:45 AM #84
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

The Native Americans couldn't possibly fathom how evil the people they were helping survive would turn out to be. The love they gave was met with evil hate and wickedness. Sad.
Old 11-27-2018, 09:51 AM #85
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
You can't defend your homeland with arrows against rifles to be honest.
With modern rifles, you are correct.

With flintlocks like they had back then that took minutes to reload and fire one round, and especially with numbers so much on their side, the Indians would have wiped them out easily.
Old 11-27-2018, 09:52 AM #86
der letzte Kaiser

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,632.28
Total Points: 9,617.59
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- appreciate the shout out! - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what up boss! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The Native Americans couldn't possibly fathom how evil the people they were helping survive would turn out to be. The love they gave was met with evil hate and wickedness. Sad.
That's why you can't really trust anyone.
Underboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:58 AM #87
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4TTIL4_D4_HVN View Post
That's why you can't really trust anyone.
That racist is full of it, as usual.

The Indians weren't these peaceful people that SJWs like him say they are.

They practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. They raided each others camps and kidnapped children and woman. Men would cut noses off woman who committed adultery.

I'm not saying the settlers were saints, but to portray the Indians as peaceful people who meant no harm to anyone is complete nonsense.

It's no surprise to see such an ignorant racist spewing such falsehoods.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:02 AM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4666 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,098.86
Total Points: 45,369.72
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Actually they welcomed them and taught them the tools needed to survive through the harsh winters.

You're not even an American. Too bad we didn't tear gas you at the border.
Nope, because my family didn't try to jump a fence like wild animals. We came and waited years, followed all legal procedures.

But fuck you too Dunn.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:03 AM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4666 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,098.86
Total Points: 45,369.72
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Yeah sure, white men taught them to kill and scalp each other as well.

You post some of the dumbest crap in this thread.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 10:06 AM #90
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
That racist is full of it, as usual.

The Indians weren't these peaceful people that SJWs like him say they are.

They practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism. They raided each others camps and kidnapped children and woman. Men would cut noses off woman who committed adultery.

I'm not saying the settlers were saints, but to portray the Indians as peaceful people who meant no harm to anyone is complete nonsense.

It's no surprise to see such an ignorant racist spewing such falsehoods.
Where did I make any claim they were peaceful people? I only mentioned how they treated the Europeans that came here.

The things you mention were part of conflicts among native tribes that went back decades. To suggest the Native Americans treated the settlers this way is completely dishonest. Of course you lie every time you post so I can see why you'd respond like this.

The Native Americans made the mistake of trusting the wrong people.

Share This With Friends

Tags
boarder...., caravan, gassed., migrant, rushes, tear

User Tag List