Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-08-2017, 02:02 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3118 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 27,538.75
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 
Default Why are liberals liberal? They seem like self hating hypicritcal traitors to me?

Help me understand what goes on in their thinking/feeling process to decide to have leftest views?

For me Im all about myself and people like me and doing the best for me/people like me, its all egoism, survival competitiveness. Survival being number 1

But liberals its like they dont mind if white people go extinct, how can you get that unnatural? Is it because they have high levels of empathy so their thinking is putting themselves in the shoes of other people and looking after them? Basically being nice to the extreme?

I have no idea what im talking about this is the best I can do with ignorant knowledge levels.

Just want to know how they can want what they want it seems so foreign to me I dont understand how they can be that way.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:25 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3740 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 27,050.16
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
Help me understand what goes on in their thinking/feeling process to decide to have leftest views?

For me Im all about myself and people like me and doing the best for me/people like me, its all egoism, survival competitiveness. Survival being number 1

But liberals its like they dont mind if white people go extinct, how can you get that unnatural? Is it because they have high levels of empathy so their thinking is putting themselves in the shoes of other people and looking after them? Basically being nice to the extreme?

I have no idea what im talking about this is the best I can do with ignorant knowledge levels.

Just want to know how they can want what they want it seems so foreign to me I dont understand how they can be that way.
they are taught to be entitled fokers

they have that mentality that u are not suppose to be mean to them, theyre suppose to be well taken care of, they deserve something whatever that something is.
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hating, hypicritcal, liberal?, liberals, traitors

User Tag List