Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2017, 04:12 PM #41
1bad65 1bad65 is online now
The ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 47
Posts: 17,774
Quoted: 8665 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 67,631.16
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 68,758.32
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I've answered this before and I've posted my degrees. Each subsequent time you've asked my response is the same, I am not going to do either again for you.
Ok, so you have a 'basket weaving' type degree. Got it.

I figured as such, since you didn't learn basic Economics, History, Debate, or even Science acquiring this supposed degree.

I could really have fun and ask you what you spent on a 'degree' that didn't educate you on those subjects, but I'm going to try and be nicer today.

EDIT; Hold up, you said degrees. As in more than one?? Wait, you have multiple degrees and you weren't required to study Economics, History, Debate, or Science to acquire them????

And you call me uneducated??? It's like buying a new car without an engine!!

Last edited by 1bad65; 02-06-2017 at 04:14 PM.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:33 AM #42
Dixie Normis Dixie Normis is offline
Supreme Doucher
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jackin' for the Looooooord!!!
Posts: 1,184
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,367.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,367.00
No Message - Spray_resistant 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Trump supporters spent months inciting riots. Let's not forget that.

What moral high ground? I stated plainly and simply that you are being judged the same way you judge. Sorry, but you can't whine about that.

You may not be an ignorant racist. but when you support a man who appears to judge all Mexicans, Muslims etc. by the very worst members (criminals, jihaditsts, etc.), you can't be surprised that you are looked at as a racist or redneck by all those that oppose Trump seeing as hey are the worst Trump supporters.

Trump campaigned in part on getting rid of political correctness. Why would you expect those that oppose him and his presidency to do so in a politically correct way?
I will debunk all of the above lies:

1. Go ahead and name one Pro-Trump riot.
2. He didn't label all Mexicans as bad people, he said Mexico was not sending their best and brightest and instead sending criminals and rapists. Obviously, he was not talking about all of them and he was actually right, read up about the crime statistics of illegal immigrants in this country and tell me that Trump had no reason to say that.
3. How is protecting the country from terrorists against all Muslims? If he truly wanted a Muslim ban, he would have banned over 40 countries. He didnt? Why? Because it isnt a Muslim ban, there is simply no way to check out the people who come into this country from terrorist hotspots. The Obama Administration said they were vetting the people very strictly, he was full of ****. There is no working system in place to properly vet them, which is why the TEMPORARY ban on the 7 countries was enacted, so they can get a working system in place. Also, those 7 countries are terrorist hotspots where we just so happen to have CIA / Special Forces operations going on. He has every right to vet the people coming in from there because there is a high risk of jihadists being sent over and many people are angry with us in those 7 countries. Have you forgotten San Bernardino, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Fort Hood, New York City? There is an obvious growing threat of terrorism against the US and Donald Trump is worried about the safety of American citizens. Sorry, but calling people who support someone like this racists and rednecks is simply not looking at the whole picture, I know a whole **** load of my black friends and alot of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans who voted for him too.

Last edited by Dixie Normis; 02-07-2017 at 03:08 AM.
Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:29 AM #43
.!WAR MIKEY! .!WAR MIKEY! is online now
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21,502
Quoted: 11518 Post(s)
Rep Power: 52
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,618.70
Bank: 68,718.83
Total Points: 100,337.53
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normis View Post
my.dear.lord.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
lmfao @ "its not." hahahaha
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:58 AM #44
Dixie Normis Dixie Normis is offline
Supreme Doucher
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jackin' for the Looooooord!!!
Posts: 1,184
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,367.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,367.00
No Message - Spray_resistant 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
lmfao @ "its not." hahahaha
LOL this girl is a straight up lunatic. She has some kind of lobster dildo fetish, she's a straight up fruit cake
Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:36 AM #45
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,886
Quoted: 16763 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 93,592.30
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 94,713.85
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normis View Post
I will debunk all of the above lies:

1. Go ahead and name one Pro-Trump riot.
2. He didn't label all Mexicans as bad people, he said Mexico was not sending their best and brightest and instead sending criminals and rapists. Obviously, he was not talking about all of them and he was actually right, read up about the crime statistics of illegal immigrants in this country and tell me that Trump had no reason to say that.
3. How is protecting the country from terrorists against all Muslims? If he truly wanted a Muslim ban, he would have banned over 40 countries. He didnt? Why? Because it isnt a Muslim ban, there is simply no way to check out the people who come into this country from terrorist hotspots. The Obama Administration said they were vetting the people very strictly, he was full of ****. There is no working system in place to properly vet them, which is why the TEMPORARY ban on the 7 countries was enacted, so they can get a working system in place. Also, those 7 countries are terrorist hotspots where we just so happen to have CIA / Special Forces operations going on. He has every right to vet the people coming in from there because there is a high risk of jihadists being sent over and many people are angry with us in those 7 countries. Have you forgotten San Bernardino, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Fort Hood, New York City? There is an obvious growing threat of terrorism against the US and Donald Trump is worried about the safety of American citizens. Sorry, but calling people who support someone like this racists and rednecks is simply not looking at the whole picture, I know a whole **** load of my black friends and alot of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans who voted for him too.
There is an obvious growing threat of terrorism against the US and Donald Trump is worried about the safety of American citizens.

Then why IYO did he ban people from 7 countries that never attacked America (where he has no business interests) but didn't ban people from the countries that actually did atack AMerica (where he has significant business interests)?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 AM #46
Dixie Normis Dixie Normis is offline
Supreme Doucher
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jackin' for the Looooooord!!!
Posts: 1,184
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,367.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,367.00
No Message - Spray_resistant 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
There is an obvious growing threat of terrorism against the US and Donald Trump is worried about the safety of American citizens.

Then why IYO did he ban people from 7 countries that never attacked America (where he has no business interests) but didn't ban people from the countries that actually did atack AMerica (where he has significant business interests)?
I already explained this. He can't ban Saudi Arabia. They're financing US debt in exchange for arms sales ever since the Nixon Administration, which is why the US government continues to do business with them even when its known that they are financing international terrorism. That is not something that is exclusive to Trump. Second, the 7 countries that have a TEMPORARY ban (while the system to properly vet immigrants from high risk countries is put in place), are the countries that the OBAMA ADMINSTRATION deemed as "countries of concern" and he himself even did not allow to enter the country using the Visa Waiver Program like most other countries could. These seven countries were identified by the Obama Administration, and affirmed by Congress, as the most dangerous countries in the world when it comes to harboring terrorists. Now that it is obvious that Obama's claim of already having an efficient system in place to vet them is complete bull****, Trump has paused immigration for 90 days until they can come up with a working system. That sounds totally reasonable so I just don't understand the left when they say this is all Trump's fault because he is racist / Islamophobic / Xenophobic or its because of his businesses in the countries. If you want to blame someone who is truly responsible for the list of countries, blame the Obama Administration and Congress (don't worry, I won't be wasting my time waiting on you to do that as I know it won't fit your blame Trump for everything agenda).
Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:46 AM #47
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 47,886
Quoted: 16763 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 93,592.30
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 94,713.85
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normis View Post
I already explained this. He can't ban Saudi Arabia. They're financing US debt in exchange for arms sales ever since the Nixon Administration, which is why the US government continues to do business with them even when its known that they are financing international terrorism. That is not something that is exclusive to Trump. Second, the 7 countries that have a TEMPORARY ban (while the system to properly vet immigrants from high risk countries is put in place), are the countries that the OBAMA ADMINSTRATION deemed as "countries of concern" and he himself even did not allow to enter the country using the Visa Waiver Program like most other countries could. These seven countries were identified by the Obama Administration, and affirmed by Congress, as the most dangerous countries in the world when it comes to harboring terrorists. Now that it is obvious that Obama's claim of already having an efficient system in place to vet them is complete bull****, Trump has paused immigration for 90 days until they can come up with a working system. That sounds totally reasonable so I just don't understand the left when they say this is all Trump's fault because he is racist / Islamophobic / Xenophobic or its because of his businesses in the countries. If you want to blame someone who is truly responsible for the list of countries, blame the Obama Administration and Congress (don't worry, I won't be wasting my time waiting on you to do that as I know it won't fit your blame Trump for everything agenda).
If what you posted makes it ok for you I can't argue with your personal beliefs. However, me and others find it utterly ridiculous that this is about "safety" when you don't put a temporary ban on any of the countries that we know are responsible for acts of terror, even knowing that Obama said these were "countries of concern"..

What you posted about congress is a ridiculous interpretation to fit your argument.

Where have I blamed Trump for everything? As for blaming Obama that is interesting. Trump signed the order for the ban, I don't know how you can blame Obama for that because he said they were "countries of concern." ARe you goging to give Obama credit for job increases in January 2017 since he started he month as President? Of course not so stop that garbage.

As for racist/xenophobia I gave my perspective yesterday. When you've said the things he has and then not criticized or ostracized he racist/xenophobic wing of your base, people will judge you and your actions in that context. May not be fair to you, but that is how Trump supporters tend to judge others so I can't see why you would complain.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:04 AM #48
Hype job Hype job is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 11,178
Quoted: 3657 Post(s)
Rep Power: 41
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,727.98
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 26,827.38
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 
Default

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:07 AM #49
Dixie Normis Dixie Normis is offline
Supreme Doucher
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jackin' for the Looooooord!!!
Posts: 1,184
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,367.00
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,367.00
No Message - Spray_resistant 
Default

[QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17409205]If what you posted makes it ok for you I can't argue with your personal beliefs. However, me and others find it utterly ridiculous that this is about "safety" when you don't put a temporary ban on any of the countries that we know are responsible for acts of terror, even knowing that Obama said these were "countries of concern"..

What you posted about congress is a ridiculous interpretation to fit your argument.


Right, its a ridiculous interpretation to further my argument, which means I obviously distorted the facts right? Here's a dose of reality for you, since you are used to ignoring that.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

In before you discredit these sources and post articles from the Huffington Post to disprove these.

Last edited by Dixie Normis; 02-08-2017 at 03:44 AM.
Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
knowledge, preaching, protesters, supporters, trump

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Copyright 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.