No announcement yet.

Angulo-Lara Rumored For Maidana-Lopez Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    yeah but he has had a couple of lackluster performances, better resume but if you had to go with your top 10 cuba p4p you would not put him number too. To his credit he has not yet been beaten so he is no average joe, he is actually really good. But, the Molina and Martoshian fight did not put him at the top
    Not everyone is athletically gifted like Gamboa. Everyone is brought up differently. If you don't put Lara #2 then who would you put #2? Hernandez? Probably not... Unless you wanna count retired boxers Lara is #2.

Comment

Why the **** doesnt GBP/Haymon keep Lara more active? That's 7 months between fights... The dude is already 30 years old. Signing with Haymon was useless. All they're doing is leeching more money from Lara between DeCubas and Haymon.

Comment

Interesting match-up. Lara has been getting dirty as of late and I don't think Angulo will stand for it. Lara by wide UD. This is the fight he won't want to get injured in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Not everyone is athletically gifted like Gamboa. Everyone is brought up differently. If you don't put Lara #2 then who would you put #2? Hernandez? Probably not... Unless you wanna count retired boxers Lara is #2.
          1- Gamboa
          2-Rigondeaux
          3- Hernandez
          4- Lara
          5- Abril
          6-Santana

Solis i refuse to rank

Comment

Why the **** doesnt GBP/Haymon keep Lara more active? That's 7 months between fights... The dude is already 30 years old. Signing with Haymon was useless. All they're doing is leeching more money from Lara between DeCubas and Haymon.
            he is not very popular and his style is not extremely friendly, sucks I know but what can we do.

Comment

Im a fan of both these Boxers. But I honestly see Eryslandy boxing the ears off Angulo. Great fight though, and ya potna will be tuned in for this fight. Early..........Never Late.

Comment

Solid asss card! Lara will box his ears off angulo hasnt looked impressive in quite some time

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  1- Gamboa
                  2-Rigondeaux
                  3- Hernandez
                  4- Lara
                  5- Abril
                  6-Santana

Solis i refuse to rank
                  Hernandez and Rigo over Lara based on what? I forgot Abril. If anything he's #2 and Lara #3.

Ramos, Marroquin, Kennedy and Cordoba are not better than Paul Williams, Hernandez, Vanes and Molina. Williams alone ****s on Rigo's whole resume.

Gamboa
                  Lara/Abril
                  Lara/Abril
                  Rigo
                  Hernandez
                  Santana

EDIT: You can even add Brewer to Lara's resume who had just beaten K9
                  Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-28-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Haven't weighed in on the fight. Lara better pump that jab and stick to moving. That high guard bs is not gonna work vs Angulo. Unless he smothers him like he did Paul Williams.

Comment

Hernandez and Rigo over Lara based on what? I forgot Abril. If anything he's #2 and Lara #3.

Ramos, Marroquin, Kennedy and Cordoba are not better than Paul Williams, Hernandez, Vanes and Molina. Williams alone ****s on Rigo's whole resume.

Gamboa
                      Lara/Abril
                      Lara/Abril
                      Rigo
                      Hernandez
                      Santana
                      Hernandez is the best in his division as far as im concerned, he would've beaten clearly the martoshian of his division in my opinion. Lara is maybe a top 5 in his division right now he needs to do a lot more work to get in the top 3 so I think since Hernandez has been at the top of his division for a while now we can easily put him above lara. As far as rigo goes, he obviously has less fights than lara but he is clearly a much better fighter and if he beats donaire in 2 weeks well lets just say he might go to the top spot

Comment

Working...
                      X