Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween:Tokyo Style-Shibuya what I won't be doing this year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Halloween:Tokyo Style-Shibuya what I won't be doing this year!

I'm taking this year off to dress up like Dracula & hand out candy to kids I'm my hood by the beach!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=135s&v=XCNFA90H38Q

It gets crazy in Japan, freaks galore.. even punchr could end up plums deep in a new found female friend. Or find himself on the receiving end of a night stick.

My buddies will be getting high on Molly, dancing naked, in a bubble foam environment with mostly naked women.

Tokyo gets wild, and every now and again you gotta chin check an AlexKid type of dude for getting outta hand, but overall, it blows Hollywood & Castro district away.

30 million counting outskirts of Tokyo...bad azz.

I'll probably take photos of the kids & mothers and post them.

Naturally, I want to go whoring, but even I gotta hang up the pistols....,

If Beercules wore his dress blues and pretended to be a marine, he'd get mad poon, plastic sword & all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NR2Yz3x9EJY

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zaroku again.

Bro u making me wanna do a Tokyo trip! Im looking to hit the tokyo olympics actually one of our vendors is a sponsor and they agreed to take a few of us with as long as we promote them all over and I'm like I'm down!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Bro u making me wanna do a Tokyo trip! Im looking to hit the tokyo olympics actually one of our vendors is a sponsor and they agreed to take a few of us with as long as we promote them all over and I'm like I'm down!
        I'll join you guys. I'm local, can handle joint ventures & other promotional events. My girl works for deBeers diamonds. Those people know how to sell.

Comment

You can meet some bad bishes promoting products.
          Just walk around the beach here in summer...omg
          Yep. Bikini clad j girls in high heels all over the place.

Not responsible for anything you see in this video.
          Embed for me, can't with my I pad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbQ7ZZm6fzU
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-23-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I need to go there, put a costume on, then get my balls played with.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              For sure, Tokyo knows how to party!

My buddy Greg comes to harvest j chicks, and gets a little depressed when he has to deal with fat chicks back home.
              They blow up big back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You can meet some bad bishes promoting products.
                Just walk around the beach here in summer...omg
                Yep. Bikini clad j girls in high heels all over the place.

Not responsible for anything you see in this video.
                Embed for me, can't with my I pad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbQ7ZZm6fzU
                damn bro I'm at work computer so i can't view videos especially on youtube. what is it? bad j chicks? lol.

I do believe there are some hot j girls, I've seen a lot in LA and in Hawaii. yea that be sweet if we can link up cause i don't speak Japanese worth shat. but i hear most of them can at least understand english. i know its expensive out there but the vendor will cover most of our travel expenses and at least lunch or dinner each day. not sure about entertainment?

Comment

damn bro I'm at work computer so i can't view videos especially on youtube. what is it? bad j chicks? lol.

I do believe there are some hot j girls, I've seen a lot in LA and in Hawaii. yea that be sweet if we can link up cause i don't speak Japanese worth shat. but i hear most of them can at least understand english. i know its expensive out there but the vendor will cover most of our travel expenses and at least lunch or dinner each day. not sure about entertainment?
                  J women showing off. Many can't speak a lick of English.
                  Pm me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Shinjuku ni chome aka B.UTLER ville
                    Phaggot town. I may post a link for butler.

Comment

Working...
                    X