Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahahah golden Boy ain't gonna risk Canela with Lemeux Wraps, Gurantee it!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Ahahah golden Boy ain't gonna risk Canela with Lemeux Wraps, Gurantee it!
      Sooner or later Canelo is going to run out of places to hide, and he will have to face the boogeymen off the division.

Comment

Another fighter Canelita is going to duck, too dangerous for the Ginger. He would get knocked out.

Comment

Lemieux was almost stopped by a journeyman in his last fight. Because he KO'd a guy that's already been stopped twice before and looked worse than he did in his last fight against a journeyman, yeah, let's just forget about that.

If Lemieux's last name was Jackson and first name Tyrone, you guys would be voicing your displeasure. Same routing every other weekend.

Comment

On what weight doe? Caneloweight(155) or super caneloweight(164)?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              On what weight doe? Caneloweight(155) or super caneloweight(164)?
              Anyweight lol, Canelo doesn't want it.

Comment

Canelo too slow footed and sucky stamina. Oscar: "next year. Maybe the year after, but soon"

Comment

Canelo wins. That was a really good knockout but let's not get carried away, guy. I am interested to see what Lemieux does next though.

Comment

I pick Canelo by UD. I don't think that Lemiuex is sharp enough to get through Canelo's defense. It took GGG 8 rounds to TKO him and he ate a lot of brutal shots, so I doubt Canelo will be able to KO him. If Lemiuex works the body as much as he did against Stevens then Canelo will have a long night, but I still see him adjusting and being able to outbox him. I hope this fight happens soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                      Canelo too slow footed and sucky stamina. Oscar: "next year. Maybe the year after, but soon"
                      Exactly, not sure how people expect Canelo to win this fight, he can't get away from an aggressive LeMule, too slow, low ring IQ, Canelo would be dead in the water.

Comment

Working...
                      X