Malignaggi-Lobov set for BKFC 6 on June 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi-Lobov set for BKFC 6 on June 22

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/4/1...-new-hampshire

Soon we will etch this success with our other great cross-combat achievements alongside Mercer-Sylvia and Holm-Rousey.

if paulie doesn't win this he will never live it down

Comment

In New Hampshire?! I might have to go to this

WAR MAGIC MAN

Comment

As long as his hands hold out he should win. I watched that last Lobov fight and he had no defence and completely telegraphed his punches. I guess dirty boxing in the clinch could be a problem for Paulie but he should be sharp enough to keep the fight at arm's length, and with no gloves even a Paulie Malignaggi jab will cause some facial damage

Comment

Paulie will beat the **** out of this pos just like he already did in sparring vs this pos's coke head friend

Comment

Prediction: Paulie breaks his china hands on the first solid head shot he lands and quits like the p@ssy he is

Comment

I’ll take lobov.

Comment

Rooting for Lobov

Comment

that lobov dude is tough and it doesnt take a lot of punches to really punish someone in BKB
                  Paulie will just hurt his hands and will get roughed up by the much bigger man

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Prediction: Paulie breaks his china hands on the first solid head shot he lands and quits like the p@ssy he is
                    Is he really a p*ssy though? Hypocrite and moron at times? Sure, but dude definitely fought with his heart and gave it his best throughout his career even though he had limitations due to having no punching power at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X