Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Danny and Angel Garcia are supporting Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Lol at marine vet. You were probably too dumb for the air force
    If you say so, f*ggot.

By the way, Marine is with a capital M, **** for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      If you say so, f*ggot.

By the way, Marine is with a capital M, **** for brains.

Lol at marine vet voting for Trump. You aren't in the top Tax bracket my nugga.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Lol at marine vet voting for Trump. You aren't in the top Tax bracket my nugga.
        You don't know me, dingleberry. And I ain't your "nukka." If we were "nukkas" I'd probably just choke you out for the lulz given your penchant for being a cvnt.

By the way, the San Jose Sharks are a collective of choke artist. Congrats, f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          welcome aboard, about time someone isnt bowing to the left wing media
          Another log cabin republican....lol

Comment

For all i care....

If Bozo would run in 2016, he would get my vote instead of those 2 imbeciles.

Everything is induced....

Comment

Trump never made any racist comments about Mexicans. He stated that simple fact that drug dealers, sex offenders, and other criminals are illegally crossing the border and committing crimes in this country. If you think that is not true then you live a very sheltered life.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                most rich people vote republican point blank period
                And that's fine, but this is once again missing the point about what Trump said. Everyone focuses on the language and not the fact that he bragged about assaulting women. "Locker room talk" is men saying "I smashed this b*tch last night, she had a fat ass" and stuff like that. Not "I force myself on women and take advantage of my privilege to get away with it."

Honestly, vote Republican all you want but this isn't about Democrat or Republican. Trump is a terrible, awful person who lies every time he opens his mouth and hates everyone who isn't rich and white. I'd hope two people like Angel and Danny would recognize that. Trump hates them.

Comment

oh lord bringing up politics on a sports board this will end well. lol

As for puerto rican's in the primary here is how Puerto Rico voted

Republicans
                  74% Rubio
                  14% Trump

Democrats
                  61% Clinton
                  39% Sanders

And almost double the amount of Democrats voted compared to Republicans. Not only are puerto ricans overwhelmingly pro Democrat but even the minority Republican ones don't like Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    most rich people vote republican point blank period
                    While I would say that more rich people than not vote republican -- it's not as emphatic as point blank period.

The vast majority of Hollywood votes democrat. Who's the rich f**ker who goes to all Terrence Crawford's fights? Buffett? That dude is a billionaire and he is a very outspoken democrat. Also that George Soros dude who's like literally one of the richest people on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                      Trump never made any racist comments about Mexicans. He stated that simple fact that drug dealers, sex offenders, and other criminals are illegally crossing the border and committing crimes in this country. If you think that is not true then you live a very sheltered life.
                      But those type of people had already been in his own backyard for a loooooooong time yet he has to pin point the immigrants.

Comment

Working...
                      X