Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Rappers have a say on Law Enforcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Rappers have a say on Law Enforcement?

I don’t agree with the way American Police handled this situation, but rappers - whose lyrics usually rely on drugs and violence - shouldn’t say a damn thing unless they go 100 like old school NWA.

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    I don’t agree with the way American Police handled this situation, but rappers - whose lyrics usually rely on drugs and violence - shouldn’t say a damn thing unless they go 100 like old school NWA.

I think they do, and they influence young encourageable fools to stay strapped,, locked and loaded. So, in my opinion they interact with law enforcement in dangerous ways.

Comment

I live in Phoenix and this is some bulls.hit!!!! Those mother****.ers don’t deserve to have no damn badge. They are suppose to protect and serve what the phuck was protective and serving about this? This is racist as hell and it’s sad man it’s 2019... racism will never go away. That’s why I mind my own damn business but in a situation like this where there are kids involved, heck no I couldn’t hold back I’d be all up in their phucking face shoot me I don’t care. Kids don’t deserve all that sh.it... pointing a gun at a mother with her child in her arms wow!!!! Phucking pigs

Comment

Doesnt change the fact that Blue Lives Murder/Blue Thugs Murder

Comment

She really wanted the new black barbie that comes with five kids, HIV, and a welfare check lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            She really wanted the new black barbie that comes with five kids, HIV, and a welfare check lol.
            You are a racist, micro-*****ed trailer trash clown.

With that being stated, Meek Mill is just an inmate that got out. No one cares what he opines and he will be down for another stint soon enough. They all come back. Criminals are trash.

Comment

It has far more to do with lack of opportunities, education, upbringing and environment then music.... It's a self fulfilling prophecy, not excusing people who commit horrible crimes but besides mentally ill people, music has never made someone a crime. It's always something deeper then that.

Comment

So you actually watched this heartbreaking video...

And decided to make a thread about Meek Mill's tweet about it???

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  You are a racist, micro-*****ed trailer trash clown.

With that being stated, Meek Mill is just an inmate that got out. No one cares what he opines and he will be down for another stint soon enough. They all come back. Criminals are trash.
                  He got locked up because he was set up by a corrupt cop, sure he is an ex-con anyways, but the reason he was in jail recently was because of some **** that he didn't actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    So you actually watched this heartbreaking video...

And decided to make a thread about Meek Mill's tweet about it???
                    You should READ what I wrote...

Comment

Working...
                    X