Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    kid, the subject is not..... " those diva superstars "

the subject is..... Hypekin refusing to take any kind of risk

Mr " anyone from 154-168 "..... is the subject lol

once again.....

why did Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPERS?

WHY ?

try to answer the question without changing the subject this time

Bullshltkin was more than happy to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight..... so why did Bullshltkin totally refuse to negotiate with Cotto and Canelo?

stop squirming, you little weasel, and answer the question
    My 3rd grader has better reading comprehension than you. You're asking about weight, yet again, and I responded with an answer about weight.

You really need a forum where people can draw you pictures, words give you problems. You should just go to the lounge and talk to Bernie Corner, you'll understand his posts pretty well

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      cause catch weight games and rehydration clauses are for b****es.

but, Bltchkin demanded 164 from Ward.....

and Bltchkin was more than happy to defend his titles against Rosado at 158

so..... why did Mr " anyone from 154-158 " totally refuse to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto, and with the little 155lb SUPERSTAR Canelo?

Rosado had already fought at middleweight, and he had fought above 154 way more times than Canelo..... so, that can't be it?

..... you little weasel

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      3 yrs of Canelo catch weight fights was a straight puss move.

FIVE YEARS of promising to fight "anyone from 154-168"..... but then killing THREE HUGE fights over weight..... what a straight Pvssykin move

posting ridiculous excuses like that makes Golovkin look like a pvssy and makes you look like a little girl

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You're asking about weight, yet again, and I responded with an answer about weight.

nope

I asked you a question about Bullshltkin, and you replied by changing the subject to Canelo

weasel, you did not answer the question

this, very simple question.....

Bullshltkin was more than happy to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight..... so why did Bullshltkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo?

especially 153lb Cotto

Bullshltkin would have got that fight at 157, same as Geale..... or maybe even 158

he was happy to negotiate with Rosado, so why not with Cotto for a title and MUCH more money?

weasel-boy

Comment

• this rubbish lasted for 309 pages on the other thread.....

one post was the elephant in the room, and the last man standing

this post..... of a video made a few months after Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo.....

watch these morons embarrass themselves for another 309 pages

Comment

• I love how depending on whether we're discussing Loma or Clenelo, the boxing community can't make up its mind about whether age or number of fights determines a fighters prime. We're just gonna move the goal posts when it's convenient.

Comment

nope

I asked you a question about Bullshltkin, and you replied by changing the subject to Canelo

weasel, you did not answer the question

this, very simple question.....

Bullshltkin was more than happy to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight..... so why did Bullshltkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo?
              Like I said, reading comprehension isn't your thing

Comment

• I'm reading these posts but the pro ggg argument has nothing to do with anything ggg ever did. It's based all on hypothetical reverse logic about why a b side fighter wouldn't accept any compromises to fight a a side fighter ever.

Ggg made his decisions and now is suffering the consequences of skipping/not fighting/not accepting /not wanting /ducking or whatever else you want to call it. He never fought the big names except canelo since he wouldnt compromise and never moved up or down in weight ever, for anyone. Never was unified champion since he gave up belts (so weird right?)
                Now the excuses that ggg is past his prime... Yes he is and we will NEVER EVER know how good he truly was because he never compromised. He will go down the list of other good but not great boxers.

Good for ggg. He's rich and happy now. We never got the fights we wanted but ggg is rich.

Comment

but, Bltchkin demanded 164 from Ward.....

and Bltchkin was more than happy to defend his titles against Rosado at 158

so..... why did Mr " anyone from 154-158 " totally refuse to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto, and with the little 155lb SUPERSTAR Canelo?

Rosado had already fought at middleweight, and he had fought above 154 way more times than Canelo..... so, that can't be it?

..... you little weasel

FIVE YEARS of promising to fight "anyone from 154-168"..... but then killing THREE HUGE fights over weight..... what a straight Pvssykin move

posting ridiculous excuses like that makes Golovkin look like a pvssy and makes you look like a little girl
                  ggg didn't fight ward and tried to drag him down in weight because he knew ward was too good and would beat him. Same reason why Canelo ducked ggg for 2 yrs and tried to pretend he wanted the fight by asking for a catchweight and giving a low ball offer. Just like khan has been doing to brook for yrs and is doing now by asking to drag brook down in weight and then get a rehydration clause. All b**** moves no matter who does it. You just have a tough time admitting that the man that you'd suck off for a month straight would be such a b**** but he was.... And is. Like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Like I said, reading comprehension isn't your thing

like I said, you never answered the question

neither in that 309 page whooping, nor in this thread.....

Bullshltkin was happy to negotiate on weight with Rosado, so why not negotiate on weight with Cotto for a title and MUCH more money?

weasel-boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      I'm reading these posts but the pro ggg argument has nothing to do with anything ggg ever did. It's based all on hypothetical reverse logic about why a b side fighter wouldn't accept any compromises to fight a a side fighter ever.

Ggg made his decisions and now is suffering the consequences of skipping/not fighting/not accepting /not wanting /ducking or whatever else you want to call it. He never fought the big names except canelo since he wouldnt compromise and never moved up or down in weight ever, for anyone. Never was unified champion since he gave up belts (so weird right?)
                      Now the excuses that ggg is past his prime... Yes he is and we will NEVER EVER know how good he truly was because he never compromised. He will go down the list of other good but not great boxers.

Good for ggg. He's rich and happy now. We never got the fights we wanted but ggg is rich.

I agree with every single thing you said, including the bold

you sir, are NOT a Golovkin fan..... you are a boxing fan

which is why you were honest

props

Comment

Working...
                      X